Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar

Naruto's new power- up and The Hidden Stone Tablet..

* Naruto’s new power- up is the key for owning Madara Uchiha ?!?

Remember when Madara teleported infront of Sasuke, Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin..? Karin said; he chakra came out of nowhere, right?

WHAT IF, this new power- up gave Naruto the ability for even sensing Madara when he's trying to teleport infront of Naruto? If he can sense what the previous sensor type shinobi's couldn't, then it wouldn't be hard at all. AND he can sense hatred, evil also..

Naruto sensed Kisame inside of his own sword, when they both have identical chakra,.. SO I THINK that ZETZU and MADARA will be having a hard time sneaking behind Naruto etc. Naruto can sense people and their hatred inside of them.

My main point is; when Naruto is going to fight Madara,.. he's maybe going to have a upper hand in that situation. Every time when Madara thinks that he can teleport behind him, Naruto would sense his hatred and he can shunsin to Madara with a Rasengan for example, and hit him. Minato showed us, that you need speed for hitting Madara..
    THIS COULD BE the reason why Minato left Kyuubi inside of Naruto. Naruto gained control over the most evil, hatred bijuu.. and what does he get? A Speed Boost + he can sense hatred.

* The stone tablet hidden in one of Uchiha’s hide- outs, could be written by the Elder Brother instead of Rikudou himself ?!?!

I've been thinking about this lately, what if it was the elder brother that made the stone? With him, the REAL CORE of hatred started.. so it could be the Elder brother providing his descendants with information that will cause world destruction in the future, when his time is over.

- It isn't weird of Rikudou for telling his sons about how everything went, before they were born. So a father telling their sons about the history is something that happens naturally; but the Elder Brother used that information for evil actions for the future.. after all, he hated his younger brother, because he was chosen to be " the one " .

It just seems to be odd, that " that stone " is hidden, in one of Uchiha's hide-outs ?!?! Who seems to the descendants of the Elder Brother :S:S:S

I'm still confused why Rikudo would left a stone behind, where he writes that the JUUBI's body is sealed inside of the moon etc.. If you wanna protect the future of the shinobi world, then why the fck are you writing that kind of information :S ?!?!

What do you guys think..

[ I didn't want to ask this in " ask a question thread ", because it's too much text. And I hope that it's no problem putting two theories in one thread ;( ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I think you have a good point about Naruto being able to sense Madara/zetsu during a fight a lot better than everyone else. It looks like this whats gonna be the key thing that makes Madara think twice in fights, so far no one apart from Minato has made Madara think twice during battle. But if kisame survives and gets the hell out of there he will report to madara, so it will be even more effective if kisame dies here and now. Reason being is that they wouldn't be able figure out how Naruto is sensing them so well during battle.

About the tablet, tobi did say it was left behind by the So6P but what does he know really its not like he lived in his time to know who left the tablet behind. But maybe the tablet says who made it and tobi via Nagato(rinnegan) got the full details on the tablet.

Also I just wanted to say Naruto's new found speed is not a ninja technique, its raw speed enhanced by the fox's chakra he stole. Killer bee assumed it was teleportation because it was so fast. Also Naruto has yellow hair or maybe his new chakra aura is yellow colored either one explains why killer bee only a yellow flash.

I believe it was written in something so a person with the Rinnegan could only read the part about the Jubbi. The rest was probably added as they figured it out. The sennin probably created it so that history doesn't repeat itself, either way if a giant bomb was in our moon I'd like to know about it.

Interesting theory and it seems possible. I'm sure Naruto sensing hatred will be a key in battle with Madara as well as Sasuke.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I believe it was written in something so a person with the Rinnegan could only read the part about the Jubbi. The rest was probably added as they figured it out. The sennin probably created it so that history doesn't repeat itself, either way if a giant bomb was in our moon I'd like to know about it.
    I agree wth Guy, if only a rinnegan user can read part of the stone, then it follows that that part was also written by a rinnegan user...ie SO6P

Naruto's ability will no doubt help, depending on two factors.

1) Whether Madara can Materialise faster than Naruto can Teleport.

2) Whether Madara remains intangible as he warps in.

Case 1, Naruto has the edge, I doubt Madara can Warp in Faster than Naruto can Teleport.

Case 2, Madara has the edge, if he remains intangible,a Rasengan won't hit him and Naruto's speed won't matter. Madara can only be hit when he makes himself solid.

PS. In Naruto, Teleport =/= Space Time, it is instead a hiigh speed movement. So KB is correct Naruto did Teleport.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I love Naruto and Hinata.Do you have idea where to find the new episode?.I am a bit trap with the old one.

choosehottubsdirect
    pure magnesium oil

I guess my issue with this theory would come in the form of the question "Would Naruto be able to sense Madara while he travels through dimensions." The thing with Madara's jutsu is that he slips in and out of existence at will. Everything about Madara disappears into another dimension including his body and his chakra. So I for one still believe Naruto will have the same issues sensing Madara as he uses his jutsu that Karin noted.

well..it was stated that rinnegan can read all that is written in that stone.

and there are facts to support that it was rikodou that wrote that.

see my new thread.

1-and it only makes sense if the stone was with the uchihas. after all the other son wasn't even able to read that.lol

2-he knew that the other son would protect the world. but perhaps he think that the elder brother would do the same and he left him the secrets to become stronger and how to do it etc

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I guess my issue with this theory would come in the form of the question "Would Naruto be able to sense Madara while he travels through dimensions." The thing with Madara's jutsu is that he slips in and out of existence at will. Everything about Madara disappears into another dimension including his body and his chakra. So I for one still believe Naruto will have the same issues sensing Madara as he uses his jutsu that Karin noted.
    I think we can safely say that hatred and ill will radiate from the person so Naruto should be able to sense Madara as he begins to "materialize".

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I understand your point.. but the moment when he appears infront of you, naruto would be able hitting him with his new speed boost that he gained. Remember Madara being affected by Torune?
    Spoiler!
    That happened one second before he absorbed him. So Madara needs to be materialized to absorb people, but what if Madara is vulnerable at the very first seconds that he appears? Maybe he needs time for making himself intangible.. [ Madara came out of the ground, so he was hollow at that moment, but 1 second later, he absorbs Torune. What IF MADARA is for a few seconds solidified when he appears from the teleportation? Those 1 - 2 seconds would be enough for Naruto with his new ability + sensing evil/hatred.. hatred wouldn't be difficult to detect if it's someone like Madara ]

When Naruto is able to attack him in less then a second when Madara appears, then his powers won't work against Naruto's new power up ( his speed + sensing hatred / evil ).

- Remember how Yondaime hit him with Rasengan..? Madara makes himself intangible when he dodges an attack, and seconds later; he solidifies himself for cathing his opponent.
    Spoiler!

IT COMES DOWN TO SPEED, is what Minato said. A genius called Minato, he came up with a strategy in a split second, for knowing how to deal with Madara.. then it showed us that speed is the key for hitting Madara, AND THEN; Minato seals the kyuubi inside of Naruto with one of those reasons being; use this power for beating Madara etc..

IF Naruto is able to sense him in a spit second, then that would be his golden ticket for owning Madara.

@ Rinnebadass

Dude,.. that stone has to be a secret and no one other then the Uchiha's, knew that " that " stone with that information is hidden of one of Uchiha's hide-outs.. I don't even believe that the Senju's knew about it. And if you tink about it, just think " out of the box " ;p

I personally don't believe in coincidence and Naruto Manga is all about Destiny. So if everything is fate and everything was destined too happen, then it wouldn't be strange to believe that " that " stone was written by the Elder Brother, just to give his descendants the proper information for world domination etc.. I personally find it very strange, for writing such information on a tablet, which could be used in the future by bad hearted people for evil actions. There's a FCKIN REASON why Rikudou had chosen his younger son to be the " one " . Rikudou probably sensed hatred / evil boiling inside of his Elder Son, and thats why he believed that his younger son would be better suited for the job.

You see; It's only a thought of mine, that it was written by the Elder Brother. A God like Rikudou, must have known, that that important information could be used for evil actions if it came in the wrong hands,.. people like the Uchiha's for example. People who are descendants of the Elder Brother, people with hatred inside of them. I could be wrong, but if Madara tells something about the " history ", then it would be smart of you to think twice about what he's saying
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...