Hybrid View

Kaizoku Alliances

Thought this was a good thread to start up, Pirate Alliances or so to say future alliances? We seen from the war Whitebeard had what 48 or 50 other pirate ships under his wing. He probably had the largest alliance out of all the Yonkou's being 72 years old. As for the other Yonkou being how they rule a latter half of the new world they too probably have other pirate ships under their wing or some sort of alliance.

So I figured we take a look at Luffy and the Supernovas, especially with some of the events that been happening. I can see the Luffy easily making alliance with Law from what has happen. Maybe some other nova's might group up? To take down a Yonkou or just simply get further in the New World to achieve their goals. Drake trying to get Kaidou's attention, him being a ex-marine he probably scheming something. Also Buggy's crew !! Mr.3 joining up with him and the escaped prisoners and long ago Alvida as well. Now possibly Gecko Moria who escaped death might join up with Buggy. Although this is base off a theory that the message Buggy got from WG was actually from Moria since it was a bat. Anyways back on Moria he said he was defeated by Kaidou and suffering his thriller bark lost added with the war and Daflamingo encounter. Might want him to group up with some one else to head to the new world and get closer to his goal?Buggy he's definitely heading to the new world I have no doubt captain john's treasure is in the new world.

Alliances would probably be something you can't avoid in the new world because of all the challenges it holds. Top Tier Marines, Yonkous, hell its the grand line unexplained phenomenon's, bounty hunters and probably much more from Oda's imagination. Well I'm sure you guys get the jist of it and have some ideas of your own. I would like to see massive fleet battles, why favoring the pirate alliances theory so much.

Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-12-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Luffy could always ask Alabasta for help (theyre not pirates but who cares). I personally dont really want huge fleet battles. Theres always too much going on and everythings in a rush. I like my battles nice and in detail.

Luffy has literally the whole One Piece world behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Luffy could always ask Alabasta for help (theyre not pirates but who cares). I personally dont really want huge fleet battles. Theres always too much going on and everythings in a rush. I like my battles nice and in detail.
    Agree with that, even though the marineford war was the best arc up to date I still disappointing on how some of the fights could had more detailed.

Croc vs Jozu vs Daflamingo
    Moria vs Jimbei
    Jozu vs Aijiko
    Marco vs Admirals (Especially this one!)
    Boa vs sentourmyu
    Iva vs Kuma
    Mihawk vs vista

Well you get my point, but who's to say Oda could had learn from this? Maybe the next war arc will be more detailed? Well then again the story is already long enough as it is, we should probably leave the detailed things to the anime. Which btw is about to start the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Luffy has literally the whole One Piece world behind him.
    That's to much of a bold statement for me to even reply I don't know what to say to this. HB man you choked me.