Sig of the Week #87! Closing August 13th! Winner: Aribelle!
Welcome to Sig of the Week!
Reigning champion: Aribelle & Jaiden!
This is a regular competition, which can be spotted on forums everywhere, and since our growing community seems to be inspiring Graphicists of all types, I welcome you all to submit a signature!
DO NOT send your entries to Ravona or ImotoChan. Just post them straight into this thread.
If you have a query about the theme ask in the discussion thread, or PM Ravona or ImotoChan.
THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SUBMISSIONS PERIOD. ALL DISCUSSION REGARDING SIG OF THE WEEK SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.
Winners gets all the e-ego they want. :>
To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!
At the end of the round, the winner will be chosen by a panel of judges.
- Only ONE submission per person, although this submission can be edited to a reasonable degree. However, a whole new signature isn't considered 'editing to a reasonable degree'.
- Submissions are to be uploaded to a free host like Imageshack or Photobucket, and be posted into this thread.
- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.
- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Sigs".
- Size must be able to fit into the restrictions of THIS forum's signature limit - else, it doesn't count as a signature.
- Your username, or its abbreviation, your logo, etc. must be on the signature to prove you made it - and so it doesn't get nicked.
DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE SIGS?
Well, that's not a problem at all, really. You could always learn! There are lots of tutorials hanging around in Deviantart, or you could even Google them! Give 'em a try!
Bring forth thy creations!
Go forth - And create! Let's see some submissions! ^^