Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 40.00%
  • No

15 60.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Vegapunk theory

At the bottom of the wiki page is how you move around from SBS to SBS it's annoying because there's so many questions and most of the questions are little 8-10 year olds asking Oda whens your birthday? Will Luffy get bigger? Oda can you sleep over my house?

u cane just go like volume 50 or someting

Volume 50 for what?

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Since i still think I'm right about that guy in my first post on this thread being vegapunk, let's discuss his possible involvement with the ES'(though i personally think it's big mam) and future involvement in the story.
    Last edited by One Piece; 03-11-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

well vega punk could have made the pill he would certainly have the resources. i still do not think we can rule out the possibility of big mam being behind it either. i think both are good possibility's for who could be behind the ES. i still do not think we can rule out big mam but your definitely could be right vega punk could be behind the ES.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He's too capable of doing crazy(but awesome) things to be a good guy. Maybe his work is what allowed BB to gain control of another fruit. Its a long shot, but Vegapunk is the only other person that has "transferred" a devil fruit to another character(Kizaru's power).

he never transfered kizzarus power to any one. he just invented a laser and put it in the PX. drake just noted that he was able to duplicate that ability.

also more than likely BB can only do that because of 1. his body as marco stated it was some how different and 2 his DF ability probably allows for that. so more than likely it has nothing to do with vega punk but he will and should be interested in it.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh really, i just got some time and i'm now at the Marineford Arc. Either I missed that point, or i misread. Good to know tho, thanks.

any time any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]