Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 40.00%
  • No

15 60.00%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegapunk theory

I agree with one piece here. The guy has more chance to be Vegapunk than being Sabo. That said with your theory we're breaking rule #2 of OP forums which states that "If a stranger or a new character was shown with a hat, it must be Sabo" lol

sig made by me

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I agree with one piece here. The guy has more chance to be Vegapunk than being Sabo. That said with your theory we're breaking rule #2 of OP forums which states that "If a stranger or a new character was shown with a hat, it must be Sabo" lol
    Dang, i forgot about that rule, i hope we don't get in too much trouble for breaking it...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

I believe its Django....
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I too believe that Dragon saved Sabo but the link you gave didn't give solid evidence that it was really Sabo.

I think there is a good chance it could be Vegapunk but I don't have evidence to back it up though.
    That is solid evidence the only other possibly person Dragon could saved is bluejam you really think he saved bluejam? Sabo ain't dead or Bluejam aint't dead. I'm a say he saved Sabo you guys decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Why would Sabo name even mentioned here? Like he would really join the WG after getting shot in the face.
    Another reason I don't think it's him, but some people go even further in the theories and say spy for the Revo army. ( I just can't see a spy getting that high rank)

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    @FF I don't see how that is proof that sabo is alive...and to answer your question, vegapunk wears a bowler hat these days ;P and i didn't see any weird hard, do you mean the feathers/fur on his coat? And the shadows' point was to hide his face.

It is proof..... reread the 2 chapters carefully in the flash back. There are only 4 people (besides random civilians with no names hence no importance to the story just there to breath and stand) in the fire. Ace, Dadan, BlueJam, and Sabo we were shown Ace and Dadan came back after defeating Bluejam and Sabo decided to leave on his own and got blasted by the world noble. Technically Sabo wasn't in the fire but was trying to save the people and met up with Dragon. (Had a little emotional conversation, pissing off Dragon and he decides to help Sabo and save the people. Who more intentionally will become future revolutionaries.) Back to the day of when Sabo got blasted the page I linked CLEARLY says it on the top right hand corner, on the night when the nobles came. From what we seen in the flashback Ace and Dadan injuries were taking care of by the bandits. Only other 2 who haven't been shown is Sabo and Bluejam.

Also reason why I said he might be Sabo (I still don't think it's Sabo) because last we were shown he got blasted and the mysterious old man was in the wheelchair. And HB brought up a good point why it's probably not him.

@athary, nobody ever said he had more power than sengoku. We know this mysterious person has power in the WG, but we don't know how much. He could have less, he could have more. All we do know is the E5S has the most power in the WG
    Daflamingo said it, remember when we all thought he killed Moria? So we do know how much power he has in the WG since it's higher up then Sengoku (most likely not marine side but WG branch). From whats been revealed so far this mysterious guy is higher then sengoku but is lower then the Elders (Elders are top of the notch no doubt). So he's a mysterious middle man working for the WG giving orders to Daflamingo to kill Moria for some unknown goals.

Also again I do not think is Vegapunk or Sabo!
    but reading all your post and having HB posting the page again flipped me to your side One piece. I think he has a higher chance of being Vegapunk now, don't think Sabo has a chance in hell being that guy. I could had sworn I saw him in a wheelchair..... just a couch, obviously it's only normal to bring up the hat thing since his character was introduced to us having a thing for wearing hats. I didn't know it was a rule so forgetting the hat thing.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-06-2010 at 02:48 PM.

Alright so I'm going to bring this topic back up because I thought of something interesting. I was just rereading the latest chapters and spent some time on that page just staring at it. I noticed three things. The Fur, The Hair and The Hands. I believe this is a woman. Before I go into detail about it I want you to review that page and see if you can see the same thing. Tell me what You think and will give you the details on how I came to this conclusion. So yes, I don't think it is Vegapunk.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Alright so I'm going to bring this topic back up because I thought of something interesting. I was just rereading the latest chapters and spent some time on that page just staring at it. I noticed three things. The Fur, The Hair and The Hands. I believe this is a woman. Before I go into detail about it I want you to review that page and see if you can see the same thing. Tell me what You think and will give you the details on how I came to this conclusion. So yes, I don't think it is Vegapunk.
    Could be Luffy's mum, then

Not so outlandish, IMO.
    You want to click here.

Quote Originally Posted by burGa View Post
    Could be Luffy's mum, then

Not so outlandish, IMO.
    F*ck? How did you get that conclusion? I thought that too but failed to put it in my initial post because I thought it to be too far fetched. I thought that no one would come to that so I neglected to say anything.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

F*ck? How did you get that conclusion? I thought that too but failed to put it in my initial post because I thought it to be too far fetched. I thought that no one would come to that so I neglected to say anything.
    Sometimes you just have to listen to your heart.

I just thought it made sense. Luffy's mom has never been mentioned at all, but he definitely has one (duh). So unless she's dead, any mysterious-looking woman could be his mom, I guess.
    You want to click here.

yea it coulth be a woman but it also coulth be an old funky loving geezer

Sorry I looked at it again can't really see why it being a women other then just having the fur coat. On the 3rd panel is he/she holding a cane?

Ok peeps you need to take in personalities depending on what we know about characters. This unknown person from what he/she said pretty obvious going be another dark-justice type personality like Akainu/Lucci but obviously has some side goals with Doflamingo and from his reaction to him we know he/she leans closer to the more inexperience side.

Reason why I think he is not Vegapunk, because that doesn't FIT the insanely genius scientist character. Vegapunk is not going be wasting his time doing dark dealings of so call justice for WG. He has knowledge surpassing 200-500 years in the future, probably always constantly working for his new inventions or what ever the cause. Simpler reason Vegapunk ain't going look that lame, he's been foreshadowed since way back.

Oh that person being Luffy's mom..... seriously for the longest time before Dragon was even introduced most people speculated Oda wasn't even going to introduce his parents not seeing any reason why. Reason that ain't his mom because at least to me it's dumb obvious his mom will be more like Luffy. Although we haven't seen much of Dragon's personality if he even has one.

I don't think he/she is anyone we know, most then likely be a new character. Be cool if turns out to be a female, female that high up in the WG being corrupted will shine more then the rest. Since only other one that comes to mind is Ostrusu-chan and she looks like she's about to die anytime now.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-11-2010 at 09:02 PM.