• Yes

10 40.00%
  • No

15 60.00%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegapunk theory

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

One Piece Vegapunk theory

So, after reading the chapter with the discussion between Doflamingo and the mysterious person, it just hit me and I have come to think that the mysterious person talking to Doflamingo is actually the one and only Dr. Vegapunk.

It would explain why Doflamingo had the pacifistas with him when he was attempting to kill Moria and since he had dealings with the mysterious man who i think is Vegapunk it'd make sense why Doflamingo always had the Pacifistas around him during the war. AND this part is a stretch but also why Kuma was always seen with Doflamingo "early" on in the series

And i don't know about you guys, but I've always assumed that Vegapunk was an old man but wouldn't it be a surprise if this super genius was actually in his 20s-30s like the mysterious man appears to be?

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/55562012/10

It would appear that this mysterious person is also wearing a labcoat with Doflamingo's fur/feathers on it which would provide a connection between them and their "dealings" and further strengthening this theory and the statement 2 paragraphs above this one

Also, when Doflaming said "no matter how much power you hold with the government, "I'm a pirate you're not my boss" he could've just said high-ranking official if this mysterious person was involved with the military but instead he says this which shows that he's not a military official but also has a lot of power in the WG like say, i dunno, a super genius who works for them and provides unbelievable assets like the pacifistas?

As more information about Vegapunk is revealed, I'll post it here but I strongly believe that this mysterious man shown in this recent chapter is none other than Dr. Vegapunk
    Last edited by One Piece; 08-05-2010 at 08:17 AM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

I don't think is vegapunk I think he's closer to being Sabo, I don't think he's either Sabo or vegapunk. Think he's just someone else a new character Oda mysteriously threw in there, of course we instantaneously think vegapunk or some of us Sabo because of what we seen. Vegapunk still not revealed but yet play's key roles in the WG, he is explained to us as being a genius always busy developing new ideas and what not. So what benefit those it do for him killing Moria? Seems like a waste of time for him just to be in the shady business. I think he might be Sabo but still have my doubts since Daflamingo said he had a lot of power in the WG that part makes me think he's not Sabo. How did he get that high up in the WG rank so fast and why? Dragon saved him so I'd expect him to be a high ranking revolutionary instead. In the end think this guy is just to throw us off and miss the real vegapunk or future Sabo.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    I don't think is vegapunk I think he's closer to being Sabo, I don't think he's either Sabo or vegapunk. Think he's just someone else a new character Oda mysteriously threw in there, of course we instantaneously think vegapunk or some of us Sabo because of what we seen. Vegapunk still not revealed but yet play's key roles in the WG, he is explained to us as being a genius always busy developing new ideas and what not. So what benefit those it do for him killing Moria? Seems like a waste of time for him just to be in the shady business. I think he might be Sabo but still have my doubts since Daflamingo said he had a lot of power in the WG that part makes me think he's not Sabo. How did he get that high up in the WG rank so fast and why? Dragon saved him so I'd expect him to be a high ranking revolutionary instead. In the end think this guy is just to throw us off and miss the real vegapunk or future Sabo.
    To be fair, we don't know yet if Dragon really saved Sabo on that incident.

Anyways, the safest bet right now is that it's Vegapunk or Luffy's mother.

Well the only other option to who Dragon saved is Bluejam, you think he saved Bluejam over Sabo?

Can someone show me the page where it said dragon saved someone? I dont recall dragon saving anybody but the people in the fire

@Wizzle, or according to gypseslice the mysterious person could be ace's sister, anne

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Well the only other option to who Dragon saved is Bluejam, you think he saved Bluejam over Sabo?
    I don't know bro. If I were Dragon, I would save Bluejam though.

@Wizzle, or according to gypseslice the mysterious person could be ace's sister, anne
    Or could be that too. Whatever floats your boat.

to be honest i don't like how if a new or unknown character is wearing a hat, he might be sabo. It;s just like saying that random revolutionary on the cover page of robins is sabo as well. idk, this guy just screams vegapunk to me

Spoiler!

Sorry to tell you all this but..... It is me. That's right, I gave the order to kill Moria.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Can someone show me the page where it said dragon saved someone? I dont recall dragon saving anybody but the people in the fire

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    to be honest i don't like how if a new or unknown character is wearing a hat, he might be sabo. It's just like saying that random revolutionary on the cover page of robins is sabo as well. idk, this guy just screams vegapunk to me
    This the proof Sabo is alive;

http://www.mangareader.net/103-54487...apter-589.html

The mysterious guy has a higher chance to be Sabo then vegapunk but I don't think it's either of them that's my answer. Reason why not vegapunk because a high ranked goverment official being shady behind the curtains making deal with a pirate does not sound like the genius we been revealed he is with knowledge surpassing 2-300 years into the future. I just can't mix that type of personality with vegapunk. It'd be awesome if Dofla sits in front of Vegapunk, but Vegapunk is a member of the marine scientists. Sengoku is the head of marines, so nobody in the marine is above him. But Doflamingo said Sengoku didn't send him 2 kill Moria, it was someone higher. So to me chances of him being Vegapunk are near close to zero. Maybe its another chief in command like Kong, or a special noble. Reason why I think higher chance of being Sabo not only the hat but also he's in a wheel chair, last we saw Sabo he got shot by the celestial dragon then Dragon and his crew took care of his injures. I really doubt though Sabo would turn into a really high rank Goverment Official sneakily dealing business with pirates.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-05-2010 at 03:08 PM.

I said no because. when moria asked don flamingo who orderd him to do this and suggested that is was sengoku. don flamingo said it was someone higher.
    I don't think Vegapunk stands higher than Sengoku in rank before he retired.
    this beeing Sabo is a better theorie. but i don't think oda would put him with the goverment.
    if it's Sabo ,i think he is a spy for the R.A holding a high rank in the goverment.