• D

1 2.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece Chapter 595 Discussion/596 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    dang cross, beating me to it

Anyway, i think that this mystery man talking to doflamingo is actually vegapunk. it'd explain why doflamingo had control of the pacifistas during the war and when kicking moria's ass.
    And i dont know about you guys but for some reason i always assumed vegapunk was some old man but for him to turn out young would be a surprise to everyone if they thought the same as i did.
    And when doflamingo said "no matter how much power you hold with the government, im a pirate you're not my boss" he could've just said high-ranking official if he was a military person.Plus the jacket that guy was wearing looked like a labcoat basically with fur on it

So yeah, if that guy turns out to be Vegapunk, you heard it from me first!

Oh....and time-skip confirmed! All you time-skip haters better prepare for the most epic time-skip you've ever seen!
    Last edited by One Piece; 08-05-2010 at 07:12 AM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

man after this chapter a bunch of people will say there will be a time skip but i still dont think thats right i think oda will do some training and it may take awhile but i dont think he will skip through it maybe just go in and out but an way

drake was BAD A** so was law, BB was soso but boney huh who would have guessed it but what do you think is up with her and red dog? and is drake seeking kiadus position or what?
    no i dont think BB took out capone, i am going back to thinking its oda bringing shiki in to the main story line maybe? and moris is alive I TOLD YOU ALLLLLLL
    haha and i even told you id tell you i told you so SO HAHA.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I liked seeing how devoted his crew members are to him. They wanted to get stronger not for themselves, but for him.

Good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    I liked seeing how devoted his crew members are to him. They wanted to get stronger not for themselves, but for him.

Good chapter.
    +1!

hold the phone guys Y are you all just assuming he will do a time skip
    (jumping on the band wagon much)
    im sticking with my gun and time skips are story killers, and the card can be tracked down to but any way im sticking with my guns and i WILL NOT jump on the time skip band wagon. and jumping around like oda does it not the same as a full time skip because he never breaks his patter and jumps years at a time. and for those of you who say the straw hats need a time skip to get stronger you are wrong, because they have only been on there trip for about 7-8 months and they never really did hard core training. so with they did a few months as hard core training they core seriously up there game. and the way oda has it set up moving through the story like he is that wont take long and he does not need a time skip to do it

also y did BB just not take boneys ship????????? i mean it would be better than the raft right???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    im sticking with my gun and time skips are story killers, and the card can be tracked down to but any way im sticking with my guns and i WILL NOT jump on the time skip band wagon. and jumping around like oda does it not the same as a full time skip because he never breaks his patter and jumps years at a time. and for those of you who say the straw hats need a time skip to get stronger you are wrong, because they have only been on there trip for about 7-8 months and they never really did hard core training. so with they did a few months as hard core training they core seriously up there game. and the way oda has it set up moving through the story like he is that wont take long and he does not need a time skip to do it

also y did BB just not take boneys ship????????? i mean it would be better than the raft right???
    Again with the categorizing time-skip no such thing. short,long,full,jumping if it skips time its a time skip. Your jumping to some conclusions nobody even said and or mentioned already too. (highlighted in black) I don't think anyone said that, yet. I still got a gut feeling he might not do the time skip, looking to predictable right now for time skip but then again he already faked us with pass chapters. Having chopper fly then come back sure was a surprise for me.

About the Bonney ship my guess is he wants a marine battle ship so SJW can ride too. Those battleship's been able to hold the Marine giants and plus a whole crew so wouldn't be surprised why BB want's one. Not to mention the seatone under it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Again with the categorizing time-skip no such thing. short,long,full,jumping if it skips time its a time skip. Your jumping to some conclusions nobody even said and or mentioned already too. (highlighted in black) I don't think anyone said that, yet. I still got a gut feeling he might not do the time skip, looking to predictable right now for time skip but then again he already faked us with pass chapters. Having chopper fly then come back sure was a surprise for me.

About the Bonney ship my guess is he wants a marine battle ship so SJW can ride too. Those battleship's been able to hold the Marine giants and plus a whole crew so wouldn't be surprised why BB want's one. Not to mention the seatone under it.
    jumping and skipping are different and by time skip i mean oda will not do what they did in naruto he will keep doing what he is doing now witch is jumping around the story line while not skipping huge amounts of time and people said that they need one in the last chapter thread. but come on you were not B4 all i am saying dont jump on the band wagon OK guys this happened the last time people thought oda could have done a time skip and he never did one now did he.

and i am with you on the raft thing i mean boneys ship would be a huge step up plus there would be cloths for the chick and cloths for the guys to, so maybe they did take her ship who knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post

fully agree

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

what do you mean on this?
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...