View Poll Results: what grade fo you give this chapter

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

    27 62.79%
  • B

    10 23.26%
  • C

    5 11.63%
  • D

    1 2.33%
  • F

    0 0%
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 325

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776

    One Piece Chapter 595 Discussion/596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    905
    dang cross, beating me to it

    Anyway, i think that this mystery man talking to doflamingo is actually vegapunk. it'd explain why doflamingo had control of the pacifistas during the war and when kicking moria's ass.
    And i dont know about you guys but for some reason i always assumed vegapunk was some old man but for him to turn out young would be a surprise to everyone if they thought the same as i did.
    And when doflamingo said "no matter how much power you hold with the government, im a pirate you're not my boss" he could've just said high-ranking official if he was a military person.Plus the jacket that guy was wearing looked like a labcoat basically with fur on it

    So yeah, if that guy turns out to be Vegapunk, you heard it from me first!

    Oh....and time-skip confirmed! All you time-skip haters better prepare for the most epic time-skip you've ever seen!
    Last edited by One Piece; 08-05-2010 at 07:12 AM.

    Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

    There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

    Spoiler!

  3. #3
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    man after this chapter a bunch of people will say there will be a time skip but i still dont think thats right i think oda will do some training and it may take awhile but i dont think he will skip through it maybe just go in and out but an way

    drake was BAD A** so was law, BB was soso but boney huh who would have guessed it but what do you think is up with her and red dog? and is drake seeking kiadus position or what?
    no i dont think BB took out capone, i am going back to thinking its oda bringing shiki in to the main story line maybe? and moris is alive I TOLD YOU ALLLLLLL
    haha and i even told you id tell you i told you so SO HAHA.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Regular Member Ultraviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    104
    I liked seeing how devoted his crew members are to him. They wanted to get stronger not for themselves, but for him.

    Good chapter.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    I liked seeing how devoted his crew members are to him. They wanted to get stronger not for themselves, but for him.

    Good chapter.
    +1!

  6. #6
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    hold the phone guys Y are you all just assuming he will do a time skip
    (jumping on the band wagon much)
    im sticking with my gun and time skips are story killers, and the card can be tracked down to but any way im sticking with my guns and i WILL NOT jump on the time skip band wagon. and jumping around like oda does it not the same as a full time skip because he never breaks his patter and jumps years at a time. and for those of you who say the straw hats need a time skip to get stronger you are wrong, because they have only been on there trip for about 7-8 months and they never really did hard core training. so with they did a few months as hard core training they core seriously up there game. and the way oda has it set up moving through the story like he is that wont take long and he does not need a time skip to do it

    also y did BB just not take boneys ship????????? i mean it would be better than the raft right???
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,701
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    hold the phone guys Y are you all just assuming he will do a time skip
    (jumping on the band wagon much)
    im sticking with my gun and time skips are story killers, and the card can be tracked down to but any way im sticking with my guns and i WILL NOT jump on the time skip band wagon. and jumping around like oda does it not the same as a full time skip because he never breaks his patter and jumps years at a time. and for those of you who say the straw hats need a time skip to get stronger you are wrong, because they have only been on there trip for about 7-8 months and they never really did hard core training. so with they did a few months as hard core training they core seriously up there game. and the way oda has it set up moving through the story like he is that wont take long and he does not need a time skip to do it

    also y did BB just not take boneys ship????????? i mean it would be better than the raft right???
    Again with the categorizing time-skip no such thing. short,long,full,jumping if it skips time its a time skip. Your jumping to some conclusions nobody even said and or mentioned already too. (highlighted in black) I don't think anyone said that, yet. I still got a gut feeling he might not do the time skip, looking to predictable right now for time skip but then again he already faked us with pass chapters. Having chopper fly then come back sure was a surprise for me.

    About the Bonney ship my guess is he wants a marine battle ship so SJW can ride too. Those battleship's been able to hold the Marine giants and plus a whole crew so wouldn't be surprised why BB want's one. Not to mention the seatone under it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Again with the categorizing time-skip no such thing. short,long,full,jumping if it skips time its a time skip. Your jumping to some conclusions nobody even said and or mentioned already too. (highlighted in black) I don't think anyone said that, yet. I still got a gut feeling he might not do the time skip, looking to predictable right now for time skip but then again he already faked us with pass chapters. Having chopper fly then come back sure was a surprise for me.

    About the Bonney ship my guess is he wants a marine battle ship so SJW can ride too. Those battleship's been able to hold the Marine giants and plus a whole crew so wouldn't be surprised why BB want's one. Not to mention the seatone under it.
    jumping and skipping are different and by time skip i mean oda will not do what they did in naruto he will keep doing what he is doing now witch is jumping around the story line while not skipping huge amounts of time and people said that they need one in the last chapter thread. but come on you were not B4 all i am saying dont jump on the band wagon OK guys this happened the last time people thought oda could have done a time skip and he never did one now did he.

    and i am with you on the raft thing i mean boneys ship would be a huge step up plus there would be cloths for the chick and cloths for the guys to, so maybe they did take her ship who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Again with the categorizing time-skip no such thing. short,long,full,jumping if it skips time its a time skip. Your jumping to some conclusions nobody even said and or mentioned already too. (highlighted in black) I don't think anyone said that, yet. I still got a gut feeling he might not do the time skip, looking to predictable right now for time skip but then again he already faked us with pass chapters. Having chopper fly then come back sure was a surprise for me.

    About the Bonney ship my guess is he wants a marine battle ship so SJW can ride too. Those battleship's been able to hold the Marine giants and plus a whole crew so wouldn't be surprised why BB want's one. Not to mention the seatone under it.
    fully agree

  10. #10
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    hold the phone guys Y are you all just assuming he will do a time skip
    (jumping on the band wagon much)
    im sticking with my gun and time skips are story killers, and the card can be tracked down to but any way im sticking with my guns and i WILL NOT jump on the time skip band wagon. and jumping around like oda does it not the same as a full time skip because he never breaks his patter and jumps years at a time. and for those of you who say the straw hats need a time skip to get stronger you are wrong, because they have only been on there trip for about 7-8 months and they never really did hard core training. so with they did a few months as hard core training they core seriously up there game. and the way oda has it set up moving through the story like he is that wont take long and he does not need a time skip to do it

    also y did BB just not take boneys ship????????? i mean it would be better than the raft right???
    what do you mean on this?
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •