• C

5 11.63%
  • D

1 2.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    Could be that Akaino masters a his Haki on a high level, and therefore is more dangerous to devil fruit users than others.

Just look at how he killed Ace who was a Logia. I thought Logias couldn't be killed. Seems to me if you have haki in your punches -even the ones that come from DF powers- you will still harm your target. BB would definitely die if hit by Akaino.
    I like where your going with this since I'm curious if Logia's can use haki at all. Because they had to seastone Marco in order for Kizura to dish out some damage on him. But Akainu explains how he was able to injure ace:

http://www.mangareader.net/103-46758...apter-573.html

and as for the reason why I think BB didn't want to fight Akainu :

http://www.mangareader.net/103-47298...apter-575.html

BB probably wouldn't see much gain taking on a risky fighting Admiral Akainu who has been shown so far not to hold back on anyone.

Seems to me they must be able to use haki to defend against strong haki users. And Coby did say all vice-admirals know how to control haki at some level.
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

I'm not against them having haki hell it seems to me they have it as well just I don't know they don't really show it. Or maybe like you said Akainu has a high level haki compared to Kizaru since he couldn't hit Marco until he got seastoned. Hopefully with Luffy's next chapter we get this more explained on the haki business.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    I'm not against them having haki hell it seems to me they have it as well just I don't know they don't really show it. Or maybe like you said Akainu has a high level haki compared to Kizaru since he couldn't hit Marco until he got seastoned. Hopefully with Luffy's next chapter we get this more explained on the haki business.
    He did hit Marco. Actually you could hit Marco even without haki since he is not logia type. It's just that he can regenerate from the attacks he recieved from Kizaru.

sig made by me

i think why kizaru couldnt injure him is because his laser shots dont involve haki, he just sends them, there's no punching or kicking from kizaru to marco, he didnt use haki. on the other side, the main reason why they put a handcuff to marco was to prevent his df because whether u hit him with haki or not he can generate himself from anykind of injury. he took a really strong punch from garp(probably with haki imbued) and got injured but after a while his injury disappeared.
    and i think the reason why ace got killed was not because akainu used a haki imbued punch or not. the main reason i think ace solidified his body in front of akainu. if he let the punch slip through his body he wouldnt injured this much but also luffy probably would die. ace solidified his body and prevent the punch reaching to luffy.whether the punch was imbued with haki or not doesnt matter for akainu because of his df.

Oh yea I don't why I was looking at marco as a logia totally forgot he's a rare zoan. Well with that said I'm a join the boat with icpt.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-05-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Yea Oda gave the worlds strongest man title to a overrated character.....sorry I don't even know how you came up wit that be. Did you not see all the sh*t WB took on during the war before even getting up to fighting the admirals. Hell if already being 72 years old,aging , and dying body handicap wasn't enough!? Got stab right throw the chest not by just some butter knife practicly a polarm before starting his assault. There's plenty of more stuff on WB but if you still think he's overrated I suggest you REREAD the marineford arc. WB definitely deserved that title and not just on strength/DF ability alone. As for Akainu being strongest marine I can understand why you think so, hell he probably is but I'm not labeling that just yet. It's just Akainu is the main one cold-heartily dishing out dark justice. Pretty sure Aijoki and Kizura had the same potential but you know their personalities. But got to agree Akainu yea is really badass
    Lol yea i know i shouldn't of said that about the old-man. I dunno guess just seeing Akainu in this chapter realli pissed me off; he looks perfectly fine he got hit badly by WhiteBeard the most strongest and feared Pirate in the world and his still here. He should of died atleast. Then atleast it would of been like "ye WhiteBeard made him pay the ultimate price for killing Ace". But the S-O-B is there scaring bludy BlackBeard! Aslong as Luffy kills him i'll be alright...

Think him being around goes back to the new age and what not, whitebeard and his generation are through. Why Garp and Sengoku retired after whitebeard died, Sengoku was saying they'll just get in the way now. Then again Akainu just bad*ss probably more accurate reason for him being around.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-05-2010 at 01:32 PM.

nice,i like how all want to get stronger cuz of luffy

and moria probably got saved by his comrade with the invisible DF , so we will see him again
    edit: like mrgrape already mentioned just read it now

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

So far all the islands have helped the characters get stronger, but I wonder how Robin and Brooke are going to improve?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter