10 23.26%
  • C

5 11.63%
  • D

1 2.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    ^You can't blame the whining of the escaped prisinors though. They all want to do everything they pleases after being held at ID.

sig made by me

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    that is true, guess they just have to settle into the crew and then the crew settles into the new world and they'll be fearsome. another reason for a time-skip then the epic and unforgettable reunion at chapter 600 <3

i still hope shiryuu's new name is just some kind of sick joke someone from editing played on oda...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    and another thing, half of the BB crew has usopp noses. they wish they could be like usopp.

and "vasco" shot is an ugly motherf****

my last complaint is that their crew better be acting all whiny and whimpy as a joke infront bonneys crew, cause the SHs rival crew needs to be scary badasses. Otherwise they're gonna get their asses kicked big-time.

idk, maybe they're awesome as individual fighters, i just wish their personallities were scary and not whiny. They are basically a crew of half new members though, maybe they'll stop whining once they settle in...
    I don't know I like how they showing them, I still see them more fearsome then any of the other crews. Because they are taking the New world lightly just enjoying themselves. I think it gotten bit darker too, the Blackbeard Bonney thing surprised me. But I understand what your getting at after seeing Eutess Captain Kidd.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    that is true, guess they just have to settle into the crew and then the crew settles into the new world and they'll be fearsome. another reason for a time-skip then the epic and unforgettable reunion at chapter 600 <3

i still hope shiryuu's new name is just some kind of sick joke someone from editing played on oda...
    Yea got to agree ! What the hell is up with this silly ew?!!!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    I don't know I like how they showing them, I still see them more fearsome then any of the other crews. Because they are taking the New world lightly just enjoying themselves. I think it gotten bit darker too, the Blackbeard Bonney thing surprised me. But I understand what your getting at after seeing Eutess Captain Kidd.

Yea got to agree ! What the hell is up with this silly ew?!!!
    After reading this i've got to agree, it's like everyone else's hell is their paradise. But yeah, i wanna see them pull some Kidd stunts,sure he tied them up and hit them around a little but kidd freaking crucified that crew. Then again, i guess BB wasn't going for the kill but for some luvin' <3

and i know right, that's like the one thing that's keeping me from re-reading this chapter. I cant stand looking at it

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Naw that sounds to much like naruto/bleach training arc, I would be really disappointed if Oda wasted pages on that. How he is showing it right now is just fine, I say he'll show us each SH way of developing then the time-skip occurs they reunite and while they encounter new fights they'll have flashbacks during the fight on what they learn back when they was separated and improved their moves like so during the fight. I see that more one piece like then seeing 20 chapters on them training.....

It's been far to long of separation already to do a training arc then reunite them. War is over next thing will be the reunion hoping for epic 600th chapter one piece color page reunion!
    i agree with you bro..seem like far too long the crews being apart from each other..and to cover individual story each one of them really take a long time than when they're together..

Kudos to the one predicting Absalom. Didn't occour to me it might be him, and when I think about it, it makes sense
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Their obviously going to run from Akainu because comon lets be honest it was Akainu who really took down WhiteBeard; plus he apparently got so "injured" from WhiteBeard but his still alive and he looks in pretty damn good shape. Also i think WhiteBeard was over rated since Akainu messed him up. Right now i think Akainu is the strongest Marine in OnePiece he killed Ace and he technically killed WhiteBeard even after getting splated by him. Plus Garp wanted to kill him so tha also proves Akainu realli is bad ass since BlackBeard chicken shit ran!

Could be that Akaino masters a his Haki on a high level, and therefore is more dangerous to devil fruit users than others.

Just look at how he killed Ace who was a Logia. I thought Logias couldn't be killed. Seems to me if you have haki in your punches -even the ones that come from DF powers- you will still harm your target. BB would definitely die if hit by Akaino.
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri786 View Post
    Their obviously going to run from Akainu because comon lets be honest it was Akainu who really took down WhiteBeard; plus he apparently got so "injured" from WhiteBeard but his still alive and he looks in pretty damn good shape. Also i think WhiteBeard was over rated since Akainu messed him up. Right now i think Akainu is the strongest Marine in OnePiece he killed Ace and he technically killed WhiteBeard even after getting splated by him. Plus Garp wanted to kill him so tha also proves Akainu realli is bad ass since BlackBeard chicken shit ran!
    Yea Oda gave the worlds strongest man title to a overrated character.....sorry I don't even know how you came up wit that be. Did you not see all the sh*t WB took on during the war before even getting up to fighting the admirals. Hell if already being 72 years old,aging , and dying body handicap wasn't enough!? Got stab right throw the chest not by just some butter knife practicly a polarm before starting his assault. There's plenty of more stuff on WB but if you still think he's overrated I suggest you REREAD the marineford arc. WB definitely deserved that title and not just on strength/DF ability alone. As for Akainu being strongest marine I can understand why you think so, hell he probably is but I'm not labeling that just yet. It's just Akainu is the main one cold-heartily dishing out dark justice. Pretty sure Aijoki and Kizura had the same potential but you know their personalities. But got to agree Akainu yea is really badass

NO POLL?

to the threadstarter edit this by clicking Thread Tools

on topic: BB is really a pussy!. 3/5 for me.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...