10 23.26%
  • C

5 11.63%
  • D

1 2.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    HAHA we need one piece to come out soon B4 i start blaming my sister for all my theories LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol yea u need your mind back on one piece, but more on topic how many other believe that Chooper will find a way to control monster point
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    HAHA we need one piece to come out soon B4 i start blaming my sister for all my theories LOL
    Dude, get your sister to read this. It may be about vampires but it is still 1000 times better than that twilight bullsh!t. After reading that, the only time she mentions twilight would be followed by "sucks". And don't worry, the chapter will be out soon. Just wait a couple more days, you can hold out till then right?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

NO I CANT AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LOL man i need some man time im going to go do a Rambo marathon to kill the twilight thoughts any one want in LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that would be awesome but sadly there is a very low chance that we even live in the same state, and hopefully one piece will be out tomorrow night.
    So I have been thinking about the chooper thing more and I bet he will learn to control monster point (as I sad above), but cause it drains so much energy is why he will not be able to use it too much
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

i would not care either way i mean i see maybe a weakened monster point like half as strong but controllable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm saying just as strong but it still drains him so he has to be careful when he uses it
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    i'm saying just as strong but it still drains him so he has to be careful when he uses it
    i don't think oda is gonna focus on the time he can use it.

SORRY but chopper has a time limit on the rumble SO there will be on monstar point to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    SORRY but chopper has a time limit on the rumble SO there will be on monstar point to
    No sorry, i didn't say he doesn't have a time limit.
    everyone knows chopper can't stay in that form.all i said there is no focus on the timelimit. we don't know how long ....