5 11.63%
  • D

1 2.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Vegapunk = Sabo.
    nah, Vegapunk was born and raise at the place where Franky is now (forgot the name) while Sabo was born in east blue.

sig made by me

Awesome chapter.

Like I said before, it seems the next few chapters are all about how they will get stronger. Maybe they won't meet yet for another 20+ chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if BB's crew fell apart. Just look at how much they are bitching.
    That could be the key at the end BB's crew wont have the trust for each other like the straw hats do. Seeing on how 1 of them already wants to be captain. Can very well be their downfall.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    I'd have to say though, the most surprising thinkg about this chapter is catarina devon actually caring what she looks like when she's sooooooooooooo ugly
    :edit" and wtf is up with shiryuu's new name? that better be somebody's idea of a joke in the editing department and it gets fixed pronto....

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    That could be the key at the end BB's crew wont have the trust for each other like the straw hats do. Seeing on how 1 of them already wants to be captain. Can very well be their downfall.
    Nah. I don't think so. It's only a way to give each crew a personality. BB's crew are already set to fight each one of the straw hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Awesome chapter.

Like I said before, it seems the next few chapters are all about how they will get stronger. Maybe they won't meet yet for another 20+ chapters.
    Naw that sounds to much like naruto/bleach training arc, I would be really disappointed if Oda wasted pages on that. How he is showing it right now is just fine, I say he'll show us each SH way of developing then the time-skip occurs they reunite and while they encounter new fights they'll have flashbacks during the fight on what they learn back when they was separated and improved their moves like so during the fight. I see that more one piece like then seeing 20 chapters on them training.....

It's been far to long of separation already to do a training arc then reunite them. War is over next thing will be the reunion hoping for epic 600th chapter one piece color page reunion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Nah. I don't think so. It's only a way to give each crew a personality. BB's crew are already set to fight each one of the straw hats.
    I see it both ways, I know it's how to show their personalities but that gives more reason to the fact of not trusting each other in the future. They were wanted high class criminals in the pass not a far off stretch to see this happening. Although I don't think this will happen before they fight the SH's see it happening during it and or climax of the battles.

and another thing, half of the BB crew has usopp noses. they wish they could be like usopp.

and "vasco" shot is an ugly motherf****

my last complaint is that their crew better be acting all whiny and whimpy as a joke infront bonneys crew, cause the SHs rival crew needs to be scary badasses. Otherwise they're gonna get their asses kicked big-time.

idk, maybe they're awesome as individual fighters, i just wish their personallities were scary and not whiny. They are basically a crew of half new members though, maybe they'll stop whining once they settle in...

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Looks like Abalom saved Moria .... I have a feeling Oda will bring them back in the main story once again.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrape2 View Post
    Looks like Abalom saved Moria .... I have a feeling Oda will bring them back in the main story once again.
    lol dang, i cant believe i didnt realize that was absalom. nice catch

Spoiler!