• C

5 11.63%
  • D

1 2.33%
  • F

0 0%
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Yo rereading the chapter something else caught my eye, pay attention to the top panel more on this page.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/55562012/4

Kaidou favor's winter islands? Maybe this is a hint for his powers? Takes me back with Arabasta with Crocodile. Also the tips of the mountains seem to be under reconstruction or something.
    The mountains look like tipis. They are open like that -at least the ones that are used by the lapponians in the barents-region.

I'm guessing Kaidou has eaten the ski-on-my-feet DF and just loves to have a ski-resort to go to...
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Haha that be a major disappointment Yonkou Kaidou Ski DF user conquered a latter half of the grand line! Also yea they do resemble tipis some thing else I missed I can understand the structures being patched up with metal pieces (I'm guessing) but the tree as well?

One Piece

Wendigo looks insane but seems way to dark for one piece. Speaking of the wendigo after spotting that was trying see if I could find any other possible hints of the new world rereading chapter chapter 594 and 595 in the new world gravitational problems occur like it's normal from what we see. Kidds, Apoo, possibly Capone's isles all showed some sort of gravity problem plus already the grand line being abnormal with weather in the first place. Maybe some to do with this?
    http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mo...r%20392&page=3

A lot of moons around the OP world and 1 of them rotates real close (bottom left one) around seemingly like the equator which from what we seen is the grand line. Maybe this could be reasons for the Grand line? Meh well boring stuff yea still something to think about.
    Nah man I don't find this boring I for one think it makes alot of sense with our moon having contribute to our wave patters an all and I'm kinda jealous I didnt think of it my self but its pretty Cool that you pointed this out

And I don't think BB was a pussy to run its just that we didnt need another epic battle right now with two characters that play ahuge roll with the storyline. I mean we just came out off the war we don't want to loose BB or possibley akainu just yet do we?
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    Nah man I don't find this boring I for one think it makes alot of sense with our moon having contribute to our wave patters an all and I'm kinda jealous I didnt think of it my self but its pretty Cool that you pointed this out

And I don't think BB was a pussy to run its just that we didnt need another epic battle right now with two characters that play ahuge roll with the storyline. I mean we just came out off the war we don't want to loose BB or possibley akainu just yet do we?
    wel said

Quote Originally Posted by gaza-pirate View Post
    I don't see BB as pussy though that's really putting him down but he is a evil coward inside he'll play all the dirty tricks to get what he wants. Pretty much BB and his crew resemble the closest to real pirates.Just take a look back when is was BB vs Ace. Ace got hits on him but BB can take those, a hit from Akainu your not returning back to normal from that. And his crew wasn't strong enough for Ace no way they can handle Akainu.

Yea on the moon effecting our waves that's what made me look back at the ohara library.

yea u really have an eye for these things and I agree with kaidou being part cyborg (not sure if u said it) but it would explain the machine looking island.

As hell BB can beat akainu with his haki and all BB is just not ready yet and as I said it isn't the time in the manga for that kind of a fight yet
    doflamingo

You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

I didn't say the Kaidou cyborg think Icpt brought that up, I was just wondering why Kaidou favored winter islands.

Well look at it this way the person with the strongest haki in one piece got his face blown off by Akainu. I have no doubt BB will own later on but I don't see him taking out the admirals yet along with the yonkou and marco.

why is everyone now against talking about a time skip in this thread which is a theory based on the events in the current chapter....I notice people are conversing about things that have abosolutely nothing to do with chap595 or upcoming events in chap596...seems kind of bias if u ask me :/

One Piece

I didn't say the Kaidou cyborg think Icpt brought that up, I was just wondering why Kaidou favored winter islands.

Well look at it this way the person with the strongest haki in one piece got his face blown off by Akainu. I have no doubt BB will own later on but I don't see him taking out the admirals yet along with the yonkou and marco.
    Yea well when u put it that way I guess we just have to wait and see.
    But I do see him taking out kizaru he looks like his only natural enemy
    doflamingo

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge33 View Post
    why is everyone now against talking about a time skip in this thread which is a theory based on the events in the current chapter....I notice people are conversing about things that have abosolutely nothing to do with chap595 or upcoming events in chap596...seems kind of bias if u ask me :/
    First of All We have a Time Skip thread already, when we can go and discuss there, and the last chapters page are full of post, that oda will make a Time Skip Oda will not make one, so a post about it is better that every chapter page

And in the other hand Discuss why Blackbeard and his crew run and didn't fight Akainu back is relevant to the chapter it pass in the last chapter, so it indeed have very much to be with the future.

And on Topic: I'm think that Blackbeard know he isn't strong enought to defeat Akainu, and don't want to lose time in a unnesesary fight

That can maje him lose some crewmembers (if not all of them), Blackbeard smarter that we think,