• |3| Average

4 2.92%
  • |2| Bad

1 0.73%
  • |1| Terrible

3 2.19%
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danemj3 View Post
    Only thing I didnt like was how he just knew how to teleport.. its not like his mom or his dad told him anything about it.. also kisame said what incredible speed so maybe he didnt teleport and he was just epic fast to everyone? I feel like youd at least have to learn something about the thunder god tech to be able to use it.. not just like okay your super strong so you can just teleport now.. maybe i missed something?
    You're right he didn't teleport. That was the choice of words chosen by the translator. Roku said in the spoiler thread he did a Shunshin.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    No you have not missed anything..IMO it wasn't a T/S ninjutsu at all..but just high speed/shunshin no jutsu..as mentioned in the spoilers already.
    Oh i see.. well i really hope its just him being super fast and not some kinda jutsu he just knows all the sudden and didnt have to learn.. i mean speed is always determined by who is seeing it happen.. like when naruto saw sasuke for first time at the hideout when they were all slow and sasuke was epic fast.. he didnt teleport but was just faster then everyones eyes could follow.. im hoping for something like that.. i would even like to see him ask kakashi about the thunder god and have him come up with his own adaptation then just know how to do a new jutsu from nothing..

well holy shit naruto just went all SS1 all on Kisame.

Oh i see.. well i really hope its just him being super fast and not some kinda jutsu he just knows all the sudden and didnt have to learn.. i mean speed is always determined by who is seeing it happen.. like when naruto saw sasuke for first time at the hideout when they were all slow and sasuke was epic fast.. he didnt teleport but was just faster then everyones eyes could follow.. im hoping for something like that.. i would even like to see him ask kakashi about the thunder god and have him come up with his own adaptation then just know how to do a new jutsu from nothing..
    Welcome to Mangashare btw. Hope you stick around long enough to discuss manga with us.

I guess he's pretty damn fast now anyways, and now that I've seen this I would not like him to learn the FTG at all.. Narutos style was never to be a copycat but a unique type. With his Rikudou Mode, Sage Mode, variations of Rasengan and all the benefits wich come with Sage Mode, Naruto is more than just powerful enough.

Loved this chapter

amazing...

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You're right he didn't teleport. That was the choice of words chosen by the translator. Roku said in the spoiler thread he did a Shunshin.
    Nah that was a T/S, that's why they specifically brought up Minato twice in reference.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Nah that was a T/S, that's why they specifically brought up Minato twice in reference.
    You're nobody, I don't require your approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    you're simply joking with us or it's funny to see that you hold on to your claim even if you maybe realized that you're wrong.