People of teh internets, once again Mangashare is in need of your help. We are currently in need of volunteers to help us keep the reader up to date.

Applicants will be expected to:

1) Have a good command of English. It doesn't have to be your first language, but you should be able to read it with few if any problems.

2) Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

3) Have access to a reliable internet connection. Yes, I know it seems obvious but you'd be surprised. The ability to access IRC is recommended.

4) Stay on task. Forum activity is also a must.

5) Having a premium account on one or more of the usual download sites is a plus, but it's not required.

As a reward you'll get pictures of Jinoh's sister (He's dutch so you know she'll be full of pure filth) access to the secret forums and find out who really stole everyone's bikes.

PM Phixion or me if you want to apply (include your motivation) or have any questions, DFX if you're desperate, and for the love of god don't PM any of the admins. They don't know we're doing this so it'll be our little secret.

Oh, and think carefully before you troll this thread.
    Last edited by Phixion; 08-04-2010 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Um, can ya explain the job in more detail? Where exactly does one get the download links from? and can we pick what series we would like to keep track of.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-07-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Um, can ya explain the job in more detail? Where exactly does one get the download links from? and can we pick what series we would like to keep track of.
    You can add anything you want by any scan group you want (as long as they permit rehosting).

Is there a set of instructions anywhere about how to upload to the reader after being given permission to do so?

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

ok, I'm an uploader. Now what?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Is there a set of instructions anywhere about how to upload to the reader after being given permission to do so?
    I'll make a thread in the uploader section.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    ok, I'm an uploader. Now what?
    It doesn't seem you are in the uploader usergroup. Anyway check the Uploader Section for info once you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    I'll make a thread in the uploader section.

It doesn't seem you are in the uploader usergroup. Anyway check the Uploader Section for info once you do.
    Um, I'm not even added yet, me tinks. Where's this uploader section? What I did was upload SleepyFans scanlation of Naruto 508 as a test to see how things work, and it said wait a day, that was last night, then I messaged THSV, no response in return. Guess I should've messaged you then. Let me know what I'm supposed to be doing.

Initiate
    Hi all ,
    Are u know how to use manga naruto ?? Cause i want to download new chapter ,, thanks

Hi all ,
    Are u know how to use manga naruto ?? Cause i want to download new chapter ,, thanks

the color combination of this forum is very cool to eyes.

Looks interesting, it might be handy, it's rather annoying to post something like "reserved for mangashare reader" or that it just doesn't come. The other staff doesn't always know if posting or not posting is allowed on the reader, for example A-team doesn't allow posting on the reader. It would also prevent double posting, I can't check on the moment if something is already posted or not, this is rather annoying. (This could also being handy, as I live in another timezone than the ones that moderate the submissions, I could fill in the dead time.)
    O yeah, I've got premium for filefactory, cramit, megaupload and uploaded. (Sometimes also for easy-share, but this depends on the mood of their administrators).
    And in the future also filesonic, but I still need the money for it. -_-
    Last edited by chomio; 06-22-2011 at 03:12 PM.