Threaded View

People of teh internets, once again Mangashare is in need of your help. We are currently in need of volunteers to help us keep the reader up to date.

Applicants will be expected to:

1) Have a good command of English. It doesn't have to be your first language, but you should be able to read it with few if any problems.

2) Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

3) Have access to a reliable internet connection. Yes, I know it seems obvious but you'd be surprised. The ability to access IRC is recommended.

4) Stay on task. Forum activity is also a must.

5) Having a premium account on one or more of the usual download sites is a plus, but it's not required.

As a reward you'll get pictures of Jinoh's sister (He's dutch so you know she'll be full of pure filth) access to the secret forums and find out who really stole everyone's bikes.

PM Phixion or me if you want to apply (include your motivation) or have any questions, DFX if you're desperate, and for the love of god don't PM any of the admins. They don't know we're doing this so it'll be our little secret.

Oh, and think carefully before you troll this thread.
    Last edited by Phixion; 08-04-2010 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim