View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    14 22.22%
  • Good

    20 31.75%
  • Average

    12 19.05%
  • Poor

    7 11.11%
  • Terrible

    10 15.87%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Regular Member zejoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Posts
    100

    Bleach 415 Discussion / 416 Predictions


  2. #2
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    good job, now create a poll, click on thread tools, add poll
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  3. #3
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    haha! i thought that it will be your job there roku!

    damn aizen he just wont die!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  4. #4
    I gave it a 1

    When Kubo should hurry, he makes the story go slow and slow...

    Now that we could see a nice Gin vs Aizen fight, Kubo just ends that in 2 chapter.

  5. #5
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    Aizen a butterfly, ehm.. he just made Aizen ready with that outfit for the Christopher Street Day.
    And what was that..the story progressed but that was like..less than a minute anime material :/
    Damn Kubo, do a better job.

  6. #6
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Gave the chapter a 4. Was expected that Aizen would survive, and Gin would be screwed. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Aizen a butterfly, ehm.. he just made Aizen ready with that outfit for the Christopher Street Day.
    And what was that..the story progressed but that was like..less than a minute anime material :/
    Damn Kubo, do a better job.
    Aizen is actually Chouji after he lost weight and went to live in the soul society. Most of the pages had no text at all, lmao.

    Kubo gives us a great artbook every week. It's like this. OP has great story but bad art, bleach has great art but bad story, Naruto has both great story and a great art, it's just right, LOL.

  7. #7
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Gave the chapter a 4. Was expected that Aizen would survive, and Gin would be screwed. Oh well.



    Aizen is actually Chouji after he lost weight and went to live in the soul society. Most of the pages had no text at all, lmao.

    Kubo gives us a great artbook every week. It's like this. OP has great story but bad art, bleach has great art but bad story, Naruto has both great story and a great art, it's just right, LOL.
    nuff said. BUT I still think it's a lame chapter :S I knew that Aizen wouldn't be dead and Gin would be screwed, but not like this man.. seriously. Gin is a good guy.. like I said. Lookin like a Snake from the outside, but a softy from the inside, he loves that girl.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Anubiz632's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Within The Darkness
    Posts
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Kubo gives us a great artbook every week. It's like this. OP has great story but bad art, bleach has great art but bad story, Naruto has both great story and a great art, it's just right, LOL.
    LOL, what?

    Kubo probably has the lesser of drawing skills out of the big 3. Kubo draws in simple shades of black and white. Have you ever noticed how the background art of bleach is always the sky or buildings or BLANK? This very chapter was evident of that. Its because he has trouble drawing anything else.

    OP's artwork is ALWAYS full of new & creative terrain alongside unique characters, objects, etc. As for Naruto, well you covered Naruto nicely.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 08-05-2010 at 02:10 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    LOL, what?

    Kubo probably has the lesser of drawing skills out of the big 3. Kubo draws in simple shades of black and white. Have you ever noticed how the background art of bleach is always the sky or buildings or BLANK? This very chapter was evident of that. Its because he has trouble drawing anything else.

    OP's artwork is ALWAYS full of new & creative terrain alongside unique characters, objects, etc. As for Naruto, well you covered Naruto nicely.
    Inferior in terrain, maybe, but I think Kubo draws characters well. It's not much, but I'm impressed how he can keep his characters looks while making them cosplay other manga's costumes.

  10. #10
    So gin was sort of after revenge the whole time. and i didnt get the whole forest scene and what was the hogyoku doing in the hands of those guys and aizen when it should have been inside rukia at the time. am sorat lost here?


    Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •