the thing about bleach is, kubo tells us that bankai is like the most awesome release. We get really excited to see every captain's bankai. Then he feels like, nah, fuck all the bankai, i'll just let aizen kill people with his shikai and hogyoku.
whatever happens to Gin's bankai? the first, second, ichigo's dad, kisuke?
Its almost like he skipped all these VERY INTERESTING STUFF, and go on to those blank pages with showing off his awesome art without any sense.
Bleach really need to pick itself up somehow.
This was an awful chapter. Also, Gin's reason for playing double agent all this time was poorly done.
I laugh at all the art work and no text. Just when you thought Bleach couldn't be anymore shallow...bam!
There's probably less than 100 characters for the entire chapter.
Actually the butterfly does make some sense, first he was a chryssalis, now a full blown butterfly. He's a beautiful butterfly, lol, kinda reminds me of the mothman tho. I still gotta hand it to Kubo for some great artwork. I still enjoyed the chapitar.
I know it's been said SO many times before, but it can never be said enough: Kubo is such a shit-for-talent writer. Here he gave himself an opening with Gin. There were endless possibilities for Gin's direction--big boss, competing bad guy, secret triple agent from squad zero, --insert baseless theory here--. But where does Kubo go?
Trite and tired "I'm gonna get revenge for random person A from 8,732 years ago". So let me get this straight: Gin spent centuries serving under Aizen, doing his bidding, and extracting information so that he could......avenge some chick in the woods (was that Matsumoto)? That is so STUPID!!! I want my money back, and I don't even pay for this stuff. I think Kubo owes me some compensation for reading this shit.
I liked this chapter even though it wasted some pages it was still better than some of the crap we have been getting.
- Definitely seems like Gin was keeping tabs on Aizen from the very start but for who or what reason is not clear.
- Aizen was in control of some kind of sub group perhaps using his illusion ability to influence them but is that the real H-cube? Maybe he snuck it out when Urahara was away and put it back before he noticed.
- or Maybe those shingami are from 12th squad he had under his control who had access to the H-cube.
- It seems just from their brief encounter Gins hand had a chunk missing.
- Rangiku what was she doing in the flashback near Aizen and his men...seems kind of creepy like she was assaulted.
The ending is a little ambiguous as we have no idea if that blow landed or if Gin used some flash steps with an illusion left behind. I wonder what might happen next or what tricks Gin may still have up his sleeve.
Well thats assuming the top 4 Espada (1-4) where not VL which I think they where. Otherwise why would the Captains and Vizard need to team up to fight them. Aizen wanted to find all of them but only found 4...
What chakra type are you?