• Average

12 19.05%
  • Poor

7 11.11%
  • Terrible

10 15.87%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Damn, I was so looking forward to seeing Vasto Lordes, hell make Gin one for all I care, a vaizard vasto lorde. whatever happened to the 20 or so Aizen had under his command IIRC.
    He never had any VL's under his command (last I read). He was still looking for them. So unless Aizen suddenly summons 10 of them and says, "I have always known where the Vasto Lordes reside and have since recruited them into my ranks..." which isn't too far out of the Bleach Manga scope of believability since it's Aizen we're talking about, I'm not seeing any VL's in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Damn, i was atleast hoping for something good... This is another crappy chapter. Guess Kubo lost his touch after the Save rukia arc.. Oh well.

Art... Butterfly and insect resurrection. That's awesome~ lmao. /sarcasm off. Obviously, kubo is good at drawing, just lack a story. He should drop Bleach and start another one with another story.

To me, OP Art is fine and the story is the greatest of all the manga! lmao. As for Naruto, it's the same as bleach, great art and story been lacking since shipuuden.
    Shippuuden is just the name of the anime and not manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, no, at the time of the flashback the one holding the hogyoku was Kisuke, that thing was probably something Aizen created, his prototype that didn't really work or Kisuke's was better .

So a butterfly eh ? Weren't there a hollow like that allready ? - another power up + transformation for Aizen (the white fairy king).
    The only way that Ichigo could beat Aizen is only if he himself would transform into the black one .
    umm good point

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Heh... Aizen is this manga's one and only main villain. I get the feeling that Kubo has scrapped any ideas of introducing any VL's into the series. They'd all have to be stronger than Aizen, but we know if he does that, this manga might become even more silly. So Kubo might as well keep Aizen until the end of the manga.
    Well that does seem to be the case but i really dont want to believe kubo will just end the manga after aizen is defeated. there might be some sort of timeskip after aizen is defeated and then we might see VL more powerful than aizen. This would be where the timeskip comes into play which will give the chracters and soul society time to become more powerful and maybe appoint new captain.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

the thing about bleach is, kubo tells us that bankai is like the most awesome release. We get really excited to see every captain's bankai. Then he feels like, nah, fuck all the bankai, i'll just let aizen kill people with his shikai and hogyoku.

whatever happens to Gin's bankai? the first, second, ichigo's dad, kisuke?
    Its almost like he skipped all these VERY INTERESTING STUFF, and go on to those blank pages with showing off his awesome art without any sense.

Bleach really need to pick itself up somehow.

This was an awful chapter. Also, Gin's reason for playing double agent all this time was poorly done.

I laugh at all the art work and no text. Just when you thought Bleach couldn't be anymore shallow...bam!

There's probably less than 100 characters for the entire chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by pounlork View Post
    whatever happens to Gin's bankai?
    Gin went bankai against Ichigo a little while back and just the last chapter (ch 414) against Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Shippuuden is just the name of the anime and not manga.
    Manga/anime, it's after the time skip. Doesn't matter story started to suck from there lol.

Anyhow, Kubo lost his touch... I can't believe he decided to kill gin in 2 chapter for no reason lol.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?

lol

Actually the butterfly does make some sense, first he was a chryssalis, now a full blown butterfly. He's a beautiful butterfly, lol, kinda reminds me of the mothman tho. I still gotta hand it to Kubo for some great artwork. I still enjoyed the chapitar.

I know it's been said SO many times before, but it can never be said enough: Kubo is such a shit-for-talent writer. Here he gave himself an opening with Gin. There were endless possibilities for Gin's direction--big boss, competing bad guy, secret triple agent from squad zero, --insert baseless theory here--. But where does Kubo go?

Trite and tired "I'm gonna get revenge for random person A from 8,732 years ago". So let me get this straight: Gin spent centuries serving under Aizen, doing his bidding, and extracting information so that he could......avenge some chick in the woods (was that Matsumoto)? That is so STUPID!!! I want my money back, and I don't even pay for this stuff. I think Kubo owes me some compensation for reading this shit.

I liked this chapter even though it wasted some pages it was still better than some of the crap we have been getting.

- Definitely seems like Gin was keeping tabs on Aizen from the very start but for who or what reason is not clear.

- Aizen was in control of some kind of sub group perhaps using his illusion ability to influence them but is that the real H-cube? Maybe he snuck it out when Urahara was away and put it back before he noticed.

- or Maybe those shingami are from 12th squad he had under his control who had access to the H-cube.

- It seems just from their brief encounter Gins hand had a chunk missing.

- Rangiku what was she doing in the flashback near Aizen and his men...seems kind of creepy like she was assaulted.

The ending is a little ambiguous as we have no idea if that blow landed or if Gin used some flash steps with an illusion left behind. I wonder what might happen next or what tricks Gin may still have up his sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hougyouku and Aizen are fully merged, the ball we now see is just an empty shell. That is how I interpret the scenes.

I don't really like the pictures without words, half the time I can't figure out the pictures.
    Thats an interesting theory but the fact it started glowing may suggest its linked to Aizen like a Zanpaktou even though its separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Heh... Aizen is this manga's one and only main villain. I get the feeling that Kubo has scrapped any ideas of introducing any VL's into the series. They'd all have to be stronger than Aizen, but we know if he does that, this manga might become even more silly. So Kubo might as well keep Aizen until the end of the manga.

Well thats assuming the top 4 Espada (1-4) where not VL which I think they where. Otherwise why would the Captains and Vizard need to team up to fight them. Aizen wanted to find all of them but only found 4...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you