20 31.75%
  • Average

12 19.05%
  • Poor

7 11.11%
  • Terrible

10 15.87%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hougyouku and Aizen are fully merged, the ball we now see is just an empty shell. That is how I interpret the scenes.

I don't really like the pictures without words, half the time I can't figure out the pictures.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Atleast I was able to get this out of the way first. I didn't get much else out of this.

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    Boo i didnt really like this chapter 1 bit, it had like nothing in it

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Damn, i was atleast hoping for something good... This is another crappy chapter. Guess Kubo lost his touch after the Save rukia arc.. Oh well.

Art... Butterfly and insect resurrection. That's awesome~ lmao. /sarcasm off. Obviously, kubo is good at drawing, just lack a story. He should drop Bleach and start another one with another story.

To me, OP Art is fine and the story is the greatest of all the manga! lmao. As for Naruto, it's the same as bleach, great art and story been lacking since shipuuden.
    Ha, I beg to differ, but whatever, this is not the place.

Agreed, its all a matter of opinion and preference. So there is no point at all lol.

Lol Gin opened his eyes finally

lame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Heh... Aizen is this manga's one and only main villain. I get the feeling that Kubo has scrapped any ideas of introducing any VL's into the series. They'd all have to be stronger than Aizen, but we know if he does that, this manga might become even more silly. So Kubo might as well keep Aizen until the end of the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Heh... Aizen is this manga's one and only main villain. I get the feeling that Kubo has scrapped any ideas of introducing any VL's into the series. They'd all have to be stronger than Aizen, but we know if he does that, this manga might become even more silly. So Kubo might as well keep Aizen until the end of the manga.
    Damn, I was so looking forward to seeing Vasto Lordes, hell make Gin one for all I care, a vaizard vasto lorde. whatever happened to the 20 or so Aizen had under his command IIRC.

Well, as for Vasto lord coming in.. Looking at how Aizen is working to make Ichigo his "meal" he might work more and find real vasto lord and eat them then once Ichigo rdy, final meal fight an Ichigo win! lmao. Really, Bleach should have ended after Rukia arc.