• Average

12 19.05%
  • Poor

7 11.11%
  • Terrible

10 15.87%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Gin did kill someone, he killed a unit 3rd seat (as a kid), just to demonstrate his power to Aizen.

2) Aizen probably allowed Gin to "kill" him, in order to complete his metamorphosis. Think of the body Gin killed as a larval Pupa , the Butterfly-like Aizen needed tburst out of his old chrysalis shell, before he could fully matture into his final stage of development.

3) Gin may or may not be dead, but the same goes for everyone else. In fact the only person that seems dead for sure, right now, is Barragan.

4) I supremely doubt that gin was Squad Zero. Killing room 46, is not something squad Zero would have condoned. Lets face it Gin probably was a bad guy who had his own agenda. Bad guys do backstab one another.
    I remembered that Gin did kill when he was a kid. I think that yes Gin is a bad guy that maybe wants the power for himself.

I think that Gin knew that his attack would not kill Aizen but buy him time to do what he wants with the hogyoku.... i think Gin didnt think Aizen would transform into his new state that fast....

but i hope more is done to show more of Gin and Aizen when they first met and why Gin really did what he did...

I don't know how "evil" Gin really is.. but for sure the last chapter hinted towards some feelings or emotions he has for Matsumoto.. i don't think he killed her.. i think he loves her.. and waited this entire time for the right moment to strike Aizen...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Gin did kill someone, he killed a unit 3rd seat (as a kid), just to demonstrate his power to Aizen.

2) Aizen probably allowed Gin to "kill" him, in order to complete his metamorphosis. Think of the body Gin killed as a larval Pupa , the Butterfly-like Aizen needed tburst out of his old chrysalis shell, before he could fully matture into his final stage of development.

3) Gin may or may not be dead, but the same goes for everyone else. In fact the only person that seems dead for sure, right now, is Barragan.

4) I supremely doubt that gin was Squad Zero. Killing room 46, is not something squad Zero would have condoned. Lets face it Gin probably was a bad guy who had his own agenda. Bad guys do backstab one another.
    Squad 0 is the Kings royal guard. That is all we know... there is no way you know whether or not it has anythingto do with Killing room 46, its a completely different sect and only answers to the King. Though I expect alot more twists to come... Ichigo's Dad, the Squad 12 captain that Kisuke replaced that went to squad zero (who is he/she really?) or is squad zero re-incarnated as someone else? ... soo many possibilities!

is Aizen becoming this "butterfly" type creature a symbol of GOD or something?. that whole "you kill a butterfly now, it effects something greatly in the future".

waiting for Gin's flashback, will be interesting.

Something tells me Ichigo will also have wings.

Was Gin really involved in those killings in c46? I thought it was just Aizen using his swords ability. Like what he did to Barrigan's minions.

edit Just found it:
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...6/page016.html
    Last edited by veLocity-; 08-12-2010 at 11:41 PM.

is there any bleach this week
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I think the guy Gin killed was one of Aizen's subordinates (from the forest).
    Last edited by drgnx; 08-17-2010 at 12:45 AM.
    Spoiler!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    is there any bleach this week
    It's the same shit with Naruto.. NO SJ releases, remember?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Yeah, Gin killed the bad guy anyway ;P and next chapter: