12 19.05%
  • Poor

7 11.11%
  • Terrible

10 15.87%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Can never be as Kubo is still drawing in stylization, but yes, he draws his characters the most natural out of the three. I just think he has a good mix between them, not too realistic but not too stylized. I also think a lot of people overlook the amount of detail he actually puts into his work. Just because he chose to make Aizen et al appear in white clothing it doesn't mean he doesn't put effort when he draws. Just look at that cover page we had of Byakuya some months ago. That shirt was SICK. You simply wouldn't see that in One Piece or Naruto.
    shirt ?!?!? Can't remember it.. give me chapter/page, thnkz.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Kubo's anatomy(in terms of proportions) work isn't realistic. However, his textures and shading are definitely on point and the best out of the 3.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

LMAO this reminded me of play fighting when i was a kid. When you play with someone who refuses to lose they always come up with stupid reasons why they dont. like right now

Gin:I got you know aizen the hougoku is mine
    aizin: nah uh you cant take it from me because...because...I'm fused with it so nah
    Gin: thats cheating
    aizin: nuh uh now i one hit you and your dead
    gin: *leaves*
    Last edited by yutterh; 08-09-2010 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yutterh View Post
    LMAO this reminded meof play fighting when i was a kid. When you play with someone who refuses to lsoe they always come up with stupid reasons why they dont. liek riht now

Gin:I got you know aizen the hougoku is mine
    aizin: nah uh you cant take it form me because...because...I'm fused with it so nah
    Gin: thats cheating
    aizin: nuh uh now i one hti you and yoru dead
    gin: *leaves*
    LOL, that's actually pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Kubo's anatomy(in terms of proportions) work isn't realistic. However, his textures and shading are definitely on point and the best out of the 3.
    Quote for truth. His clothes, faces etc are great, but look at characters like Kenpatchi, big head, big chest, then scrawny ass arms and legs, like srsly wtf?
    Spoiler!

OK so this is my 1st post. and i had to because i need to point out a few things.
    1. Gin is not died from that cut. A death cut would be one that would spit his body in half.
    2. Gin just did two things to Aizen that no one in Bleach has ever been able to due to him and that is one really hurt him and two piss him off!!!!
    3. There is no way that Kubo will give Tousen more chapters then Gin!!!
    4. Gin has learned from the best which has been Aizen. Which is why its funny that Aizen said that he choose to have Gin by his side but what we just learn that before Gin even went into the Academy he choose to be with Aizen. That flashback showed that Gin wanted to be close to Aizen just to Kill him.
    5. There is more to why Gin choose that time to attack Aizen. Because Gin made his move when Gin asked Aizen "What'll we do after we kill them"? And Aizen told him that it was time to create the royal key! Go to Chapter 414 page 11.... Either Gin is part of the O squad which would be awsome because he was a strong kid and it took him just half a year to finish the Academy.... so i hope there is more to Gin then meets the eye.

Last point i want to make Gin never killed anyone..... i just wished that he wanted to create the royal key and get all the power for him...

Quote Originally Posted by waldy View Post
    OK so this is my 1st post. and i had to because i need to point out a few things.
    1. Gin is not died from that cut. A death cut would be one that would spit his body in half.
    2. Gin just did two things to Aizen that no one in Bleach has ever been able to due to him and that is one really hurt him and two piss him off!!!!
    4. Gin has learned from the best which has been Aizen. Which is why its funny that Aizen said that he choose to have Gin by his side but what we just learn that before Gin even went into the Academy he choose to be with Aizen. That flashback showed that Gin wanted to be close to Aizen just to Kill him.
    5. There is more to why Gin choose that time to attack Aizen. Because Gin made his move when Gin asked Aizen "What'll we do after we kill them"? And Aizen told him that it was time to create the royal key! Go to Chapter 414 page 11.... Either Gin is part of the O squad which would be awsome because he was a strong kid and it took him just half a year to finish the Academy.... so i hope there is more to Gin then meets the eye.

Last point i want to make Gin never killed anyone..... i just wished that he wanted to create the royal key and get all the power for him...
    Very nice first post, I agree with pretty much everything you said. Gin being part of the 0 Squad would be epic. your right, this is not the last we've seen of him, he isn't dying anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by waldy View Post

1) Gin did kill someone, he killed a unit 3rd seat (as a kid), just to demonstrate his power to Aizen.

2) Aizen probably allowed Gin to "kill" him, in order to complete his metamorphosis. Think of the body Gin killed as a larval Pupa , the Butterfly-like Aizen needed tburst out of his old chrysalis shell, before he could fully matture into his final stage of development.

3) Gin may or may not be dead, but the same goes for everyone else. In fact the only person that seems dead for sure, right now, is Barragan.

4) I supremely doubt that gin was Squad Zero. Killing room 46, is not something squad Zero would have condoned. Lets face it Gin probably was a bad guy who had his own agenda. Bad guys do backstab one another.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well I think I speak for many in that I pray to almighty Aetheismo that there is a chapter soon that explains all of this because Kubo has held back on the exposition for too long, even by his standards. Not that it will take just one chapter, probably three explaining Gins history (one for him as a kid, one for him meeting Aizen, one for him as an adult).

By the logic of a chapter a week, right now we are looking at maybe a month and a half until we see Ichigo again.

And am I alone when I say I hope the next chapter has a different name than Deicide. It was cool four months ago. Nuff said.

i think Gin's past will be revealed in the next upcoming chapters that will lead into Ichigo's return from his inner battle. Isshin will obviously notice something didn't go as he expected with Ichigo and Ichigo will make his way into Karakura town to fight Aizen finally.

Once Aizen and Ichigo meet, Ichigo will see his friends first, some dialouge (to prolong the battle even further), then the final battle will resume from before.

something will happen to Ichigo that will make him more of a villain than a hero, Aizen will be defeated, but in a sense, Ichigo's outcome will have been a part of his plan too and then, Aizen's past will be revealed finally right before this "Deicide" thing officially ends (probably by December of this year or February 2011).

in a nutshell, Ichigo's soul will be changed entirely. as for Inoue, i think Aizen found a way for her to bring him back in case he is defeated and maybe there's a big revelation in that for the next story arc.