Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Ermmm...as Sasghey said before; "My eyes give color to chakra!" He did see that was a clone, I think, and didn`t really care. >_>

Bluehair; Konan (Shounan)
    | 1manscans |

Quote Originally Posted by emer View Post
    Ermmm...as Sasghey said before; "My eyes give color to chakra!" He did see that was a clone, I think, and didn`t really care. >_>

Bluehair; Konan (Shounan)
    But the Sharingan can't tell the difference between a kagebunshin and the user since they keep the chakra patterns.

I remember reading somewhere that sharingan can't tell the difference between kage bunshins and the real user. It is funny that Sausake doesn't think twice when it comes to killing naruto. But he is reserved with everyone else.

Well I don't know how advanced Sasuke's eyes are, I thought it was the byakugan that couldn't tell the difference?, but I bet he just knew from the low amount of chakra that the bunshin had that its wasn't the real Naruto

**EDIT**

I just payed attention to the jutsu that Jiraiya used in the end to come out of the shadow or something, really cool move, I wonder if Shikamaru learned that move now too? That would definately be something suited for him, being able to move in shadows like a shadow teleportation or something.
    Last edited by Shock; 09-21-2007 at 10:56 PM.
    A pie in the sky?

lool that sounded real cool shadow teleportation xD
    ------------------------------------------
    lol this may sounds stupid but what if konan is the sister of shizune because shizune is the student of tsunade en maybe jiraya had here sister under him just a theory guys
    Last edited by Linkz; 09-22-2007 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

ok so its confirmed i think pein is able to switch bodies n probably copied all of the members bodies or something since that deidara with nails guy says he is pein...not to mention that he says that he has "no more love" for jiraiya...interesting that he is the 1 that calls jiraiya sensei n not konan so the initial spoilers were abit off yea...wonder wat he was known to jiraiya as cause doesnt seem that jiraiya knows him as pein
    Last edited by thebulk; 09-22-2007 at 01:23 AM.

konan is the sister of shizune you think so.

konan shizune Karin?

Oh wait!

Tsunade ------------ Shizune
    Orochimaru ---------- Karin
    Jiraya --------------- konan.

3 Sisters.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

lol crazy, that would make Naruto totally gay, why does everyone have to be related to each other so closely like that, Id like it better if while fighting Konan that the chick that was Jiraiya's student came in and saved him from dying at the last moment cause she was some kind of special ops agent for Konoha or maybe even defaulted to rain as a spy operation and then happened upon Jiraiya or something like that.

I really hope that everyone isn't going to be related somehow to the person they are fighting :(
    A pie in the sky?

erm the move is called toad-silhoulette technique cause its not really a clone of the rain guy i think its something like he was using hte guys body from wat i translate.

N sasuke did know that is was a clone his eyes could tell him so...besides he already knew that naruto had his clones arnd from the start....n the deidara looking guy called jiraiya sensei....but said like he has no more love for him...n like jiraiya even knows konan? my god konoha really produces all the badasses.