Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    now i deff think obito's body is tobis just because there has been at least one person out of the three man group that goes bad like i said in my orignal theory http://www.mangashare.com/forums/gra...ired-girl.html

OOO NICE SPOILERS.....!!! wo hooo!! gogo jiraya!!! kill em all... u die....then... kishi dies...

Emperor

Naruto

If this spoiler is true then Jariya had another team or they were simply under someone else's team, like Naruto calls Kurenai sensei. First of all the guy on the left is dark skinned, weird short dark gray or black hair, and has eyes so small they're just lines so no way is he Pain or Konan. The person in the middle I honestly can't even tell if it's a guy or a girl specially since this is Naruto and there was Haku before. Also he/she has black hair so I doubt he/she is either one of them either. And the last one is obviously Yondaime.

If Jiraiya can turn others into toads I'm sure that Konan can change her hair colour. Also AznDevil raised a good point, they didn't have to be directly under Jiraiya's guidance to be calling him sensei. I don't think that Pein would be from Konoha because he is a Rain nin (As seen from his forehead plate) so it's unlikely that Jiraiya taught Pein, in fact they don't even have to have a teacher-student relationship. They could have met when Jiraiya visited them during his travels searching for Orochimaru.

I hope this fight will be the best fight in Naruto I've ever seen....can't wait for the scanlation.

Anyway; Jiraiya looks confident.

Does the spoiler pic of pein remind anyone of deidara?
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

NO GET THIS STRAIGHT ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT PEIN WAS UNDER JIRAIYA GOD HE WAS FROM RAIN!!! but anw yea i think jiraiya had another team or something cause the age doesnt jive cause she shd look like naruto's mom if she is really that girl....

Yea that looks suspiciously similar to deidara...but deidara got his ass blown to bits by himself so there is no salvaging of any body...

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    NO GET THIS STRAIGHT ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT PEIN WAS UNDER JIRAIYA GOD HE WAS FROM RAIN!!! but anw yea i think jiraiya had another team or something cause the age doesnt jive cause she shd look like naruto's mom if she is really that girl....

Yea that looks suspiciously similar to deidara...but deidara got his ass blown to bits by himself so there is no salvaging of any body...
    what do u mean pein is from the rain. just cuz he has a head band from the rain country doesn't mean he's originally from the rain. he could have defected from konoha and decided to take over the rain country. orochimaru and kabuto had sound village head bands does that mean they're originally from the sound village. true pein and konan don't look like the right age considering the fact that they were jiraiya's students as the spoilers state but u gotta take into consideration that we're reading a manga that people can be immortal. we don't know anything about konan's and pein's abilities so how do we know they're not immortal or how do we know they're not using the same immortality jutsu that orochimaru and possibly madara/tobi is using.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i think the piercings are a part of a jutsu to control the bodies ..

damn, i can't wait for this chapter ..

Veteran Member
    lol thats pretty funny....spade closed 2 topics about blue hair (konan) being the girl in picture beside yondaime with jiraiya saying something along the lines its not gunna happen and theres no proof

lulz

well im excited....finally get to see jiraiya fighttt