After 10 years of hype! Starcraft II breaks records

Becomes best selling PC game of the year and the fastest selling strategy game ever

Blizards's Starcraft II sold 1.5 million copies in its first 28 hours of release last week, already making it the best performing PC game of 2010, and the fastest selling strategy game ever.

The RTS title sold a million copies on its first day, having been released simultaneously in all major regions on July 27th. More than 10,000 stores throughout the world opened their doors at midnight for various launch events, and Blizzard Entertainment developers were present at some to sign copies of the game.

"We launched StarCraft II in 11 different languages and on 5 different continents because we wanted to make sure as many players as possible were able to log on and play on day one," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment.

"We're pleased that so many people around the world have already picked up a copy of the game, and we look forward to welcoming even more players to Battle.net in the weeks and months ahead."

Need i say more? Can't wait to gets my hands on it!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Starcraft II is a Legendary Game.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Blizzard really puts quality in their games.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Once I play it I have no doubt I'll consider it the best RTS of all time.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

this is really orgasmic. i think i need to ask my boss for a whole month vacation just to play sc2..damn!

WoW has been pretty deserted lately. but i'm positive it's not because of Starcraft 2

I played it for a bit last night, never played the original but this game is very, very nice to play and gorgeous to look at. Love the whole Sci-fi story, too.

Gunna play some more of it over the weekend and find out what kind of overkill weapons I can build

I overplayed it at the beta... Got bored :(
    It's such a marginal time-frame to win/lose, it's too much stress for me to handle, even though I was at my 12 games win streak.

Now it's poker.
    ಠ_ಠ