Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Theroy

Bleach Theroy

Alright hear me out on this. This is about Zero Squad. Back in the first flashback episode they just mentioned Zero Squad. The old 12th squad commander got promoted to become the new commander there. Well they never said her name or have shown any pictures of her.....Here it is. I think it is Ichigo's mom.

When a spirit leaves a body, people think that they are dead. A perfect example of this is when they first introduce Don Kanoji. They find Ichigo's body and think the worst.

Now as far as Ichigo's father I think he is the VICE-captain of Zero squad. This explains the paritail white coat. Not quite a full one, but could also be symbolic of a vice captain of zero squad.

What do you think????

Theory.

Wasn't this already posted?

You think wrong.

If Ichigo's mom was so strong why did she die against that pity hollow? Remember when Urahara asked Ishin if he was happy he got to avenge her?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    im not supporting this theory but she could of just been drained of her shinigami powers to do anything isshin only just got his full powers back... but like i said im not too sure of this theory either

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Aizen said Ichigo was the son of a Shingami and a .... or a Human and a ...
    That means one of his folks were either a Shinigami or a Human or both. So unless his dad is another substitute... I'm going to have to vote no.
    Spoiler!

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    You think wrong.

If Ichigo's mom was so strong why did she die against that pity hollow? Remember when Urahara asked Ishin if he was happy he got to avenge her?
    If I remember correctly didn't she die protecting Ichigo?(You know he saw that bait thing, went to it) Even the best of fighters have fallen to self sacrifice. I mean he was her mother and she would probably sacrifice herself to protect him.
    I can't remember but don't Gigai kind of restrict shinigami power? I don't think somebody who has lived in the human world for an extended period of time would readily carry a Gikongan around.

That being said however I don't exactly think the theory about Ichigo's mother being the former 12th captain is right.. However Isshin being a zero squad member would be interesting

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Aizen said Ichigo was the son of a Shingami and a .... or a Human and a ...
    That means one of his folks were either a Shinigami or a Human or both. So unless his dad is another substitute... I'm going to have to vote no.
    +1

It is obvious that Masaki was a human at this point. Kubo has stated this many times over (different characters have noted it many times, Aizen just being the most blunt out of them), and if she wasn't human it would frankly make Ichigo less interesting as a character. I've already developed my explanation why this is important and why this allows him to become stronger than other shinigami.

Human-shinigami hybrids have not been known in all of Bleach history with the exception of Ichgio. As with any shounen main character, there must be something that makes him special to explain his powers. The fact that he is a hybrid does this.
    If I remember correctly didn't she die protecting Ichigo?(You know he saw that bait thing, went to it) Even the best of fighters have fallen to self sacrifice. I mean he was her mother and she would probably sacrifice herself to protect him.
    I can't remember but don't Gigai kind of restrict shinigami power? I don't think somebody who has lived in the human world for an extended period of time would readily carry a Gikongan around.
    It is implied that she did not see the bait and thought that ichigo just went nuts and went to drown himself in the river. And this is why she acted like she did and just rushed ahead of him. There is no proof whatsoever that she did actually see the bait. If she had done so, why didn't she just yell at Ichigo that it wasn't a real human he saw, for example?

I doubt it, but who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    +1

Human-shinigami hybrids have not been known in all of Bleach history with the exception of Ichgio. As with any shounen main character, there must be something that makes him special to explain his powers. The fact that he is a hybrid does this.
    Really ? I thought that the Badge of the substitute shinigami that Ichigo got was inventend before or belonged to a previous substitute shinigami... oh right I forgot that shinigami could give power to human

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I doubt it, but who knows ?

Really ? I thought that the Badge of the substitute shinigami that Ichigo got was inventend before or belonged to a previous substitute shinigami... oh right I forgot that shinigami could give power to human
    Exactly, they can do that. Furthermore, the badge is given to a shinigami that is not a member of Soul Society but is still honored among them. It means that shinigami who choose to leave Soul Society can for example earn the badge.

This debate is, if anyone can speculate on anything That theory is Bleach.I make this thread so that everyone could be a place to put out there, or even most of theories.I always thought that maybe Ichigo was Kaen reincarnated this Such had spiritual powers.