Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Theroy

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyj99 View Post
    This debate is, if anyone can speculate on anything That theory is Bleach.I make this thread so that everyone could be a place to put out there, or even most of theories.I always thought that maybe Ichigo was Kaen reincarnated this Such had spiritual powers.
    Hardly a new idea and there might been such an idea in Bleach at some point, but I even posted a comparison of Kaien and Ichigo as they are represented now and the similiarity is slowly but steadily decreasing.

Wasnt it stated somewhere that he was a pure shinigami? I always took it to mean that he was a shingami/shinigami made kid. As far as I know no one is born in SS, their all ghosts so I would assume to have 2 ghosts make a baby would be pretty interesting to everyone.

I like this theory just because it is different.
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    I know the last time shock said that there are no people born in SS... but i disagree completely there. I mean, think about it, if they are ghosts, why the fuck are they growing up? (Rukia, byakuya, renji, royal families, etc) I mean, the noble families would all be adopting, yet, they frown upon it when byakuya wanted rukia and married her sister.. Although thats probably because they were peasants.. but still.. The whole idea of noble families... and whats the point of marrying in SS then if you cant create a child.. They wouldnt actually need to have a marriage then, and could just be "good" friends and live with each other and whatnot.. Although i guess its a shonen manga, so they really couldnt do that, might give kids the wrong idea. :-/

Another thing, why does SS age if they are just ghosts and whatnot? I mean, i wonder if its only the people born there age and whatnot.. They havent shown the kid that was in the parrot since the beginning.. so we cant tell there. Plus, why the heck are ghosts dying... (rukia and renjis past) if they can die and age (though slowly once fully grown), i think they can reproduce.. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    I know the last time shock said that there are no people born in SS... but i disagree completely there. I mean, think about it, if they are ghosts, why the fuck are they growing up? (Rukia, byakuya, renji, royal families, etc) I mean, the noble families would all be adopting, yet, they frown upon it when byakuya wanted rukia and married her sister.. Although thats probably because they were peasants.. but still.. The whole idea of noble families... and whats the point of marrying in SS then if you cant create a child.. They wouldnt actually need to have a marriage then, and could just be "good" friends and live with each other and whatnot.. Although i guess its a shonen manga, so they really couldnt do that, might give kids the wrong idea. :-/

Another thing, why does SS age if they are just ghosts and whatnot? I mean, i wonder if its only the people born there age and whatnot.. They havent shown the kid that was in the parrot since the beginning.. so we cant tell there. Plus, why the heck are ghosts dying... (rukia and renjis past) if they can die and age (though slowly once fully grown), i think they can reproduce.. >.>
    I see where your coming from but on the aging part, I think its just that the souls in SS have only a certain amount of centuries in SS before they are reborn on Earth so since their time is limited they age and then die so they can be reborn, maybe?

On the dying part I think its more like how the quincy completely destroy the soul till theres nothing left as opposed to actually killing someone with physical form. After all they are just a bunch of spirit particles stuck together with a soul attached and quincys are the masters of spirit particle subjugation.

About the Nobles though, I don't know how to explain that, maybe they are just a group of people who collect other with strong spirits and power, and maybe after a long time they grew so powerful as a group they were able to find their true relatives due to being so famous? Like they say when you die you just pop up in SS and don't even know how to find your true relatives and stuff, but since everyone knows the Kuchiki name its easier to find your real relatives??

At least thats how I see it.
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    Yeah, i still dont see it. It seems like your answers are a bit weak, for my liking anyway. Although saying they go back to earth would actually be a pretty good answer, for when they die. Although it could never work, because the population of the world is increasing, but this method would make it so population cant increase..

I Just think its better to view it as an actual society.. Where people live, age, die, and are born.. With the exception that when someone from earth that is a good soul dies enters. It just seems to fit better in my mind.. Its a shonen fantasy manga, so it seems kubo left this for viewers to imagine on their own. I just hope hed actually come out and say it.. wonder if you could get him to answer it in a fan letter. O.o Although, he might not have actually thought it up yet. :-/

Wasn't it already confirmed in another thread that Aizen is Ichigo's succubus mom who wants to devour his powers?

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Wasn't it already confirmed in another thread that Aizen is Ichigo's succubus mom who wants to devour his powers?
    yes it was here http://www.marijuana.com/philosophy/...le-stoned.html

on-topic: I know how you could explain the growing population on earth.. Souls in SS can have kids hence their population grows adding a chance for one additional person on earth when that kid dies
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Wasnt it stated somewhere that he was a pure shinigami? I always took it to mean that he was a shingami/shinigami made kid. As far as I know no one is born in SS, their all ghosts so I would assume to have 2 ghosts make a baby would be pretty interesting to everyone.

I like this theory just because it is different.
    When humans die, they are transported to Soul Society or turned into hollows. When hollows die by a shinigami, they are purified back into a human soul and can be reborn, unless they are eaten by another hollow, at which point the souls will merge while one will remain the conscious one. If a hollow kills another hollow without eating him/her, the soul most likely just disappears.

Souls in Soul Society can either become shinigami or be reborn as humans. It seems possible that these souls can also naturally progenerate, which could be the variable that stables the soul influx in the human world. When a shinigami soul dies, I guess that it either a) disappears or b) is reborn as a human.

Now, the interesting thing: are hollows the basis of souls with a high spiritual power? Logically, only hollows have a natural way of amassing it properly, and it seems way too random if a person can just be born with a naturally high spiritual power without any other explanation than they can. Human souls would still be first in line in the evolution chain though, with hollows second and shinigami last. This makes perfect sense to me. The question is how the shinigami emerged out of hollow. We do know that hollow and shinigami possess very similar abilities and function pretty much the same, and a hollow undergoing shinigamification could possibly undergo it to such a degree it would become a pure shinigami. Of course speculation from my part, but to me it makes a lot ot sense.

EDIT
    Adding some more to the paragraph above. Given that the first humans who died could not be released and their grief turned them into hollows, at some point there would be very few humans left for them to eat and they would probably start trying to eat each other instead because of lack of food, at which point the population tries to stable itself. When stronger hollows emerged, they now had a natural mean of keeping their own population in check since it would be more interesting for a hollow to eat other hollows that got a higher spiritual density than say, human souls who do not. Furthermore, it was noticed that the air in Hueco Mundo consists of pure spiritual power as well, being able to feed very weak hollows that would not be capable of hunting humans. I suppose this would also allow these hollow to at some point evolve into larger variants.

Spoiler!

As far as how hollows and shinigami came about i think that your right about how hollows came into exsistance but i think shinigami came to be from the souls of some elightened people who meditated while they were pluses and discovered they're spiritual powers like ichigo did when he was training for ss arc, and swore to protect innocent souls thus starting the dynamic between shinigami, hollows and humans.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    yes it was here http://www.marijuana.com/philosophy/...le-stoned.html

on-topic: I know how you could explain the growing population on earth.. Souls in SS can have kids hence their population grows adding a chance for one additional person on earth when that kid dies
    Well, i had thought of that, but didnt mention it because it goes against what shock said.

But if that were true, then itd basically be SS feeds souls to humans who when they die become souls who live for as long as they can but when they die they become humans again (rebirth cycle) and while in SS they have a chance to become a shinigami. Although, if they die to a hollow or something, they are erased completely, which is probably what happens to a shinigami when they die to a hollow.

Now, SS would allow you to rebirth at a higher place or lower place then when you were on earth last, essentially. Plus, it would probably be that when you die in SS and become reborn on earth, youd lose all your memories.

So, that would mean that souls are what are really born, and cant have a human without one, which kinda makes sense. There would really need to be an excess of souls dying to be reborn on earth, though. I was always under the influence of that souls didnt die too often. But it could always work out, seeing as hollows could become purified and then could go straight into a human again. Although i think it was once said that theyd go into SS after being purified. But it could easily be said that he meant SS wait zone of rebirth or something. :S

It really could actually work like this.. but, then it makes you wonder what the point of living on earth is.... but it still pretty much all fits.