Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 595

BB isn't ready to fight akainu yet. if akainu hit him with his lava
    he's done for it. he's still not in level with a yongku or an admiral.
    and i think drakes ass is gonna be kicked by kaido

so BB going after bonney..i've got it right this time..

I hope the daflamingo translation are fake or wrong, Moria better be f*cking dead ! BB running from Akuina was enjoyable and like how even BB still not a match for a marine Admiral even with his whole crew. Akuina worried about Bonney?? Maybe she's family? Yes finally a time-skip all you time skip hating mofo's going to be amazed how Oda can easily do a epic time-skip and not some half-ass naruto skip. Pretty much chopper going back confirms it. Like how some of the nova's are having similar adventures like the strawhats Apoo's was funny. Drake being ex-marine probably has a goal trying stir up a Yonkou, I don't even think Drake is after one piece honestly think Oda has something else planned for him like Law. Law using bepo as a pillow was awesome !

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    yeah, oda's gonna pull off an epic time-skip but thingys are going to be heated for the next couple of days.

And now that i think about it, if sanji learns the recipe, then once the SHs are reunited, they'll be able to get stronger and stronger each day without having to do anything!

and i think that this mystery man talking to doflamingo is actually vegapunk. it'd explain why doflamingo had control of the pacifistas during the war and when kicking moria's ass

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

About Sanji not only the recipe will improve him and the crew but he is going to become really strong fighting 99 of Ivan's strongest fighters. They fight by kicking too like we seen with mr. 2 vs sanji, and be cool if Ivan-san thought him some stuff as well. What I would really like is maybe? possibly? Sanji Haki aye? Improved his devil kick(wish I still to my belief think it's Sanji's weak form of haki), we seen Ivan-san ward off Kizura in the war so pretty sure he has haki.

The mystery man I like your idea better I had Sabo in mind, because he was in the wheel chair and last we saw him he got blown up and Dragon said he help him out. But the mystery guy being vegapunk like that better want to see him already!!

Yeah! Moria ain't dead~ yet.

We've seen the crew, the supernovas, and some from the government.

Now we get to see how the SH crew become stronger~ So the chapters after this might just be Luffy's crew and some other news.

looks like chopper is gonna get a whole lot stronger wanna see more out of himehttp://anime-and-manga.info/one-piece-595-manga-confirmed/#more-2013

and i liked seeing akainu back on the job already justice never sleeps!!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Last edited by wwdotcom; 08-04-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Added link for Raw Scans
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

is BB that really much of a pussy?! Damn he chooses the chick Bonney to capture..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    after seeing the doflamingo pics, my suspicions of him being vegapunk are increased. It looks like he's wearing a white labcoat and we dont see the guys face in this chapter. And i dont know about you guys but for some reason i always assumed vegapunk was some old man but for him to turn out young would be a surprise to everyone if they thought the same as i did

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!