Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fate of Genryusai Yamamoto?

Dunno if a thread about Genryusai's fate has bee talked about or even looked into. I'm quiet curious about what has happen to him.
    We know he used Hado 96 Itto Kaso which is like a self sacrificial spell; which he used to try and kill Aizen but failed to do so.
    So is that it? We should just presume his dead? We didn't even get to see his Bankai. Ryujin Jakka the legendary, most powerful Zanpakuto is no more? There must be something which Kubo has install for us (i hope).
    My curiousity lies in Genryusai's Bankai. Could it be his Bankai could be some sort of Pheonix? Since his Shikai command is "reduce all creation to ash", maybe his Bankai would be the opposite like "rise from the ash" (just like the legendary pheonix would)? Ryujin Jakka has been a mystery all the way through Bleach some thoughts; maybe someone out there would have some input and foresight not just my curiousity but everyone ellses.

Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri786 View Post
    Dunno if a thread about Genryusai's fate has bee talked about or even looked into. I'm quiet curious about what has happen to him.

We know he used Hado 96 Itto Kaso which is like a self sacrificial spell; which he used to try and kill Aizen but failed to do so.
    So is that it? We should just presume his dead? We didn't even get to see his Bankai. Ryujin Jakka the legendary, most powerful Zanpakuto is no more? There must be something which Kubo has install for us (i hope).

My curiosity lies in Genryusai's Bankai. Could it be his Bankai could be some sort of Phoenix? Since his Shikai command is "reduce all creation to ash", maybe his Bankai would be the opposite like "rise from the ash" (just like the legendary phoenix would)? Ryujin Jakka has been a mystery all the way through Bleach some thoughts; maybe someone out there would have some input and foresight not just my curiosity but everyone elses.
    I always thought that he would be ok.

Queit possibly since Ichigo's Zanpakuto healed him enough for him to continue his fight with Zaraki Kenpachi...

Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri786 View Post
    My curiousity lies in Genryusai's Bankai. Could it be his Bankai could be some sort of Pheonix? Since his Shikai command is "reduce all creation to ash", maybe his Bankai would be the opposite like "rise from the ash" (just like the legendary pheonix would)? Ryujin Jakka has been a mystery all the way through Bleach some thoughts; maybe someone out there would have some input and foresight not just my curiousity but everyone ellses.
    OOh damn, I like that idea. I really like that pheonix bankai idea. You get a cookie. (A quiznos double chocolate chunk cookie at that, you earned it)

However was it Kubo or Oda's manga where people never died? I forget.

So yamamoto's prolly fine, eating some cookies himself too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    OOh damn, I like that idea. I really like that pheonix bankai idea. You get a cookie. (A quiznos double chocolate chunk cookie at that, you earned it)

However was it Kubo or Oda's manga where people never died? I forget.

So yamamoto's prolly fine, eating some cookies himself too.
    Oh ye that cookie looks like a dream damn... But i think your on about Oda's One Piece but then again all of the manga's are starting to kill people off. Soon we'll be saying "what a cliche right?" LOL!

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    He's got to be alive... either that or it's Kubo's way of telling us that Karakura town is doomed. Only the captain commander of each generation knows the location of the Kings Key right? So that means if Genryusai is gone then nobody would know where it is and failing a chance finding which seems ridiculous the only way to get it(A new one) is to destroy and sacrifice Karakura town and it's inhabitants.

Well... Either that or he's not the captain commander anymore... he passed that title on.. I hope Kubo wouldn't be that mean though

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    He's got to be alive... either that or it's Kubo's way of telling us that Karakura town is doomed. Only the captain commander of each generation knows the location of the Kings Key right? So that means if Genryusai is gone then nobody would know where it is and failing a chance finding which seems ridiculous the only way to get it(A new one) is to destroy and sacrifice Karakura town and it's inhabitants.

Well... Either that or he's not the captain commander anymore... he passed that title on.. I hope Kubo wouldn't be that mean though
    He'll probably tell somebody before he dies. And that person will become the next captain commander.

@TC

Excellent theory. His Zanpakutou, revered as the most destructive elemental Zanpakuto with a large area of effect, might revive everyone else in the vicinity too. So he'll have the most destructive, and restorative elemental Zanpakuto XD.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

There was already a phoenix, it was destroyed at the start of bleach when Ichigo saved Rukia
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    There was already a phoenix, it was destroyed at the start of bleach when Ichigo saved Rukia
    There was? I don't remember shed some light on it please...

Veteran Member
    The phoenix was going to be used to kill rukia.. At that one execution hill (forgot the name) Can only be used for executions at that hill im pretty sure, and its only available during the time of the execution.