18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Defiantly!!! You psycho.

13 72.22%
  • No it is kinda plausable.

5 27.78%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Why get S x-ed out that is just a random theory ppl throw around, why the hell would he put an s inbetween his own name because as i know it that sounds nothing like a mermorial. "hey i'm Ace and i think i'll get a memorial tattoo that doesn't count as a memorial tattoo just my name with a S in the middle" << talk about drunk mistakes

Why would Oda make her say that wouldn't he have left that bit out because it is utterly meaningless when you have the baby in your arms.

AAAAAnd in no dictionary has it ever said the person in question has to believe his/her theory.

And wow i have never believed the term two wrongs don't make a right more than right now
    I said that the S with the x through it was sabo's jolly roger. But tell me what the S with the x through it means if you're sooooooooooooooo smart then.

and he made her say that for story telling. on how ace got his name. and she didn't say that when she was holding it in her arms, she was saying it to garp while she was pregnant, and then he was born it they put it there again for effect

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    This is like when people said elder nyon was ace's mother JUST because she had a flower in her hair like rogue...
    Or Boa Hancock is Luffy's mother. Lmao

I said that the S with the x through it was sabo's jolly roger. But tell me what the S with the x through it means if you're sooooooooooooooo smart then.

and he made her say that for story telling. on how ace got his name. and she didn't say that when she was holding it in her arms, she was saying it to garp while she was pregnant, and then he was born it they put it there again for effect

Wow!! you talk about no evidence and suggest now that i create a theory to prove your malformed theory wrong, in the words of Mr.T "i pity the fool"

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/06/
    And there she is holding the baby and saying the names why not miss out, the 'if it's a girl if it's a boy' bit
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well you just proved your own theory wrong since she died as soon as she named him, not enough time for another kid to come out.
    also http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/05/ roger tells garp to protect his CHILD not his children

oh and http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/574/17/ "gol d. ace. the name of our CHILD

Oda added the anne part for story-telling and for realism by doing what most pregnant women do, picking a boys and girls name. and he ends it all up by saying gol d. ace as a ta-da, the life and death of ace moement

and you didn't answer my question of what you think it is. tell me instead quoting mr. t

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Maybe Ace was a hermaphrodite, and out of confusion, rouge mentioned a girl's AND boy's name. Finally after noticing ace's wang, declared the baby a boy and name it Ace.

MY CRAZY THEORY

sorry but thats less crazy than the twin theory
    lol
    NOW this whole thing is getting out off control bro you knew this was wrong when you made it so lets just let it go because this thread is one big infarction waiting to happen
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well you just proved your own theory wrong since she died as soon as she named him, not enough time for another kid to come out.
    also http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/05/ roger tells garp to protect his CHILD not his children

oh and http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/574/17/ "gol d. ace. the name of our CHILD

Oda added the anne part for story-telling and for realism by doing what most pregnant women do, picking a boys and girls name. and he ends it all up by saying gol d. ace as a ta-da, the life and death of ace moement

and you didn't answer my question of what you think it is. tell me instead quoting mr. t
    How does that make me wrong? Did it say two seconds later.... no we saw her holding Ace then we saw her dead.

Then we saw her name Ace which is just making you look very, very straightforward in mind set

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

How does that make me wrong? Did it say two seconds later.... no we saw her holding Ace then we saw her dead.

Then we saw her name Ace which is just making you look very, very straightforward in mind set
    Again, still haven't answered my question about the S with the x through it.

And besides the fact that she said CHILD instead of "gol d. ace...our son" which could leave a small interpretation that there's also a daughter, when a woman is having twins she doesn't hold one and name it then pushes the other out. If she was having twins she'd push both of them out, hold BOTH of them and then name them. She also wouldn't be sitting up crying over ace if she was still in labor,that'd hurt the other baby still in her womb. Plus once she had ace, her baby tummy was gone. care to explain all of that?

Spoiler!

I don't need to explain a theory that makes no sense, mine may have no evidence but it still makes sense.

If she was still preggers then ofcorse she would name Ace
    Well firstlly we are no able to properally she her belly while she is holding Ace and even in real life ppl have small stomach because of the lack of size in the baby or when there are more than one baby the fluid flushed out often makes the stomach bigger while still in the 9 months (a little bit of medical knowledge for you there )

T. Alan Armstrong

I don't need to explain a theory that makes no sense, mine may have no evidence but it still makes sense.

If she was still preggers then ofcorse she would name Ace
    Well firstlly we are no able to properally she her belly while she is holding Ace and even in real life ppl have small stomach because of the lack of size in the baby or when there are more than one baby the fluid flushed out often makes the stomach bigger while still in the 9 months (a little bit of medical knowledge for you there )
    actually, yeah you do need to explain a theory. and no, it doesn't make one bit of sense.

and let's see,
    1.there's stilll the fact that if she was still in labor with ace's sister inside, there is absolutely no way she would sit up because that would hurt the baby inside her womb.
    2.there's still the fact that when a woman has twins, she waits till both are born till she holds them and names them. Because if there's still 1 in her womb, she can't move around otherwise she'd hurt the baby and she'd be in too much pain to name/hold the just born twin
    3. she said "our CHILD...Gol D. Ace" which again, holding the newborn and naming him means that she's done giving labor
    4. If you're going to answer my agrument, answer all points I make instead of only the ones that you can give an answer for.
    5. I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you think the S with the X through it on ace's arm means

Spoiler!