Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Defiantly!!! You psycho.

13 72.22%
  • No it is kinda plausable.

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Yeah, its perfectly logical to separate them.. I mean, it is even the smart choice. Make one a lot harder to find out about and non-existent (anne) and the other one supposedly non-existent and hard to find out about, but you know will become a pirate one day (ace) and when they find out about ace, you would never think there would actually be another one.

Honestly, it is very unlikely such a thing happened, though. But it definitely could happen... It is a manga.. Another thing to point to the "no it can't happen" is that she had to keep ace in her womb longer (didnt she?) .. just think how big she wouldve been with 2 of them.. its like.. even more impossible, right? :-/ but its a manga, so technically it "could" happen...

Oh so sarcasms your game well....

Ofcourse it is impossible for twins to be born to a mother that dies after and then said twins are separeted, because that has just never happened in any situation fictional or otherwise.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Whats up with this recent fad where everyone is making new threads where they're not needed... you coulda just asked this in the 'ask a question thread' to get some opinions

Though your not the only one who's doing this(gypseslice), it seems everyone is on this kick ....

To give you my opinion, there's no evidence to point to Ace having a sister, maybe your watching too much star wars, i will say it would be kinda cool, specially if she had some bum DF and came out of hiding with a vengeance... however that would cause alot more stroy line problems then its worth.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I don't usually come up with strange conspiracy theories like this one but if you hear me out I believe this one may have promise although I am very bad at explain these things.

My theory is that Ace has a twin sister called Ann, mainly because I believe that every single thing that was said in the flashback has deep meaning (Which is very much like Oda).

In the Portgaz D. Rouge flashback she said "If it's a girl I’ll call it Anne" which has made me think for awhile maybe there is more to it especially since the scene was shrouded in mystery and like we know from the "Brother Vow" flashback not all the pieces of the puzzle were there (Sabo)

You are now allowed to call me a nut job. Thank you for listening!
    COME ON BRO leave the crazy theories to the pros (ME) lol
    this has no evidence and is totally nuts and i think even you know that
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    The proof that luffy had another bro was on ace's arm the whole time...this is just...stupid. This is like when people said elder nyon was ace's mother JUST because she had a flower in her hair like rogue...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

???? Wait are you trying to say they confirmed that Ace's tattoo with the 'S' crossed out is a memorial of Sabo.... and your saying this is stupid ......
    The thing about a theory is that it doesn't matter if i believe it to be true or not but if it's plausible then it doesn't matter.
    The reason i thought up tthis theory is because usally there is more meaning that possible behind the words in context.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    So the fact that there's an S with in x through that looks exactly like sabo's jolly roger and the fact that there's not an S in the name ace no way struck you as a memorial to sabo? Do you think the guy giving ace the tatto mispelled his name and was like "oops, i'll just cross it out and keep going"???

but for rogue saying if it's a girl call her "anne" and if it's a boy call him "ace" is plausible to you that ace has a sister??? even though a lot of woman choose a boy and a girl name when they're pregnant when they don't know the sex of the baby?

And the thing about theories are, they're something that YOU BELIEVE is true and you try to convince other people of it being true by providing evidence. so uhhhh yeah, it does matter whether you believe it's true or not.

Knock some of those cobwebs out of your head

edit: oh, and you know you've lost when me and cross agree on it. ↓

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

look bro he has no twin we saw his birth and she was not alive to have another kid so sorry bro this is just wrong (again next time you go to make up a crazy theory, consult me first i am an expert. LOL)
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    So the fact that there's an S with in x through that looks exactly like sabo's jolly roger and the fact that there's not an S in the name ace no way struck you as a memorial to sabo? Do you think the guy giving ace the tatto mispelled his name and was like "oops, i'll just cross it out and keep going"???

but for rogue saying if it's a girl call her "anne" and if it's a boy call him "ace" is plausible to you that ace has a sister??? even though a lot of woman choose a boy and a girl name when they're pregnant when they don't know the sex of the baby?

And the thing about theories are, they're something that YOU BELIEVE is true and you try to convince other people of it being true by providing evidence. so uhhhh yeah, it does matter whether you believe it's true or not.

Knock some of those cobwebs out of your head

edit: oh, and you know you've lost when me and cross agree on it. ↓
    Why get S x-ed out that is just a random theory ppl throw around, why the hell would he put an s inbetween his own name because as i know it that sounds nothing like a mermorial. "hey i'm Ace and i think i'll get a memorial tattoo that doesn't count as a memorial tattoo just my name with a S in the middle" << talk about drunk mistakes

Why would Oda make her say that wouldn't he have left that bit out because it is utterly meaningless when you have the baby in your arms.

AAAAAnd in no dictionary has it ever said the person in question has to believe his/her theory.

And wow i have never believed the term two wrongs don't make a right more than right now

T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    COME ON BRO leave the crazy theories to the pros (ME) lol
    this has no evidence and is totally nuts and i think even you know that
    You haven't been around long enough to know what a crazy theory is. The crazy theories you and everyone else have been making nowadays, is just basic theories that are incredibly debatable. Couple years ago people where saying things that would make this one seem legit. Some of them became true(Most did not). Besides, no evidence is what makes it a crazy theory. Hints the crazy part.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!