18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Defiantly!!! You psycho.

13 72.22%
  • No it is kinda plausable.

5 27.78%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation Ace's Sister!?!?

I don't usually come up with strange conspiracy theories like this one but if you hear me out I believe this one may have promise although I am very bad at explain these things.

My theory is that Ace has a twin sister called Ann, mainly because I believe that every single thing that was said in the flashback has deep meaning (Which is very much like Oda).

In the Portgaz D. Rouge flashback she said "If it's a girl I’ll call it Anne" which has made me think for awhile maybe there is more to it especially since the scene was shrouded in mystery and like we know from the "Brother Vow" flashback not all the pieces of the puzzle were there (Sabo)

You are now allowed to call me a nut job. Thank you for listening!
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Oh good lord even you....?
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Now this is a true crazy theory. Unlike all the recent ones that I've seen, this one has absolutely no evidence to support it and is completely random. I wish more people would continue these crazy theories and stop with the new breed of crazy theories.

Now as for this theory. We saw Rouge holding one child after Ace's birth. One. Although Oda could throw Ann into the story, he would have to explain why Mom neglected one over the other. It would actually be pretty cool. Next Straw Hat Crew Member: Portgas D. Ann.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now this is a true crazy theory. Unlike all the recent ones that I've seen, this one has absolutely no evidence to support it and is completely random. I wish more people would continue these crazy theories and stop with the new breed of crazy theories.

Now as for this theory. We saw Rouge holding one child after Ace's birth. One. Although Oda could throw Ann into the story, he would have to explain why Mom neglected one over the other. It would actually be pretty cool. Next Straw Hat Crew Member: Portgas D. Ann.
    I can understand that but would i be crazy to say that Ann came after seeing as no twins come out at the same time (EXCEPT siamese ones).
    There may be no proof but where was the proof if someone would have said Luffy had another Bro.

@DaShaman
    You act like we saw Garp spending his whole life with Ace. No. Because he left him with someone which is the same thing he could have done to Anne

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

have u whatche 2 mutch star wars or something?
    its no evidens but it would be cool, but if ace had a sister why would not garp take care of her? (the same way as he took care of ace u know)

i added (the same way as he took care of ace u know) because of that, i yust dont remember the name of that woman that took care of ace and luffy

but why would garp seperate them then? ace felt lonley and that no one wanted him, if he hade a real sister maby he wouldnt feel that way

i doubt it seeing as she died soon after making ace and it would be very much reasonable if Garp didnt want to raise ''Ann'' if it is true in an environment with dadan cause he know the kinda ruthless ppl they were
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

He may not have wanted to make her a Marine so he didn't raise her in a rough enviroment.

T. Alan Armstrong

The reason he would separate them is what happens when you find one? If they are together, you just have to look for one. If they are apart, you find one and the other is still out there. If Ace and Ann were raised together, then the world would know that Rogers line still lives.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Yeah that too,
    It's understandable that it has alot of holes since it is a no evidence prediction bt i'm lookind at this through a completely out of the box perpective.

T. Alan Armstrong