Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Silly Gin. Trix are for kids. Aizen won't go down like that. Haxgyoku for teh winz.

Amazing chapter, not only is Gin badass but he managed to do what no one else in Bleach has been able to do: actually induce a sense of despair and concern in Aizen. This was the one AIzen did not anticipate or expect. 5/5 - see? After everyone complained about the previous chapters.

Regarding Gins intentions, I don't believe he'll continue what Aizen was doing. Wouldn't it be smarter to keep Aizen around for help then kill him afterwards? plus I don't think GIn has the right type of sword to do that. also when he mentioned the other captains trying to kill him it seemed to me that that was his justifcation for joining Aizen, not to gain supreme power.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Amazing chapter, not only is Gin badass but he managed to do what no one else in Bleach has been able to do: actually induce a sense of despair and concern in Aizen. This was the one AIzen did not anticipate or expect. 5/5 - see? After everyone complained about the previous chapters.
    Nah. I'm sure will rise again and just say "just as planned". Aizen already made that face several times when he faced Yama and company.

sig made by me

• Fox mask on cover
    • Gin mentioning swallowing victims whole (he has waited till Aizen was ripe to consume him - and was testing Ichigo to see if he was ripe),
    • Wonderwise being extremely cautious of Gin,
    • Gin was also aware of All of Aizens tricks and games (he know Aizen wanted Tousen to sever Grimmjow's arm) ...
    • Also Knew Aizen's weakness

Gin's really proving to be a monster
    Last dialogue = Win
    Spoiler!

I can't wait!

nice chp, but how can aizen use the hyugoku if its being blown out of his body.that what i believe should and prolly wont happen.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Next weeks opening dialogue:

Aizen: "Gin you bastard" is what id be saying if that attack wasnt according to my plan.
    Gin: here we go again

Naruto

Great chapter. I was about to stop reading the manga for a few weeks because of the last couple of chapters, but now I can't until the next chapter. It's not that surprising about Gin betraying Aizen. I think a lot of people expected it. I'm just wondering if he's doing it for himself or he's playing a type of Itachi role where no one really knows what's going on except the people above soul society.

I just hope he snatches the Hogyouko before it magically reassembles Aizen. Does any one think his bankai had an ability to make it seem like Matsumoto's dead, but she's actually alive?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by jaygj View Post
    Great chapter. I was about to stop reading the manga for a few weeks because of the last couple of chapters, but now I can't until the next chapter. It's not that surprising about Gin betraying Aizen. I think a lot of people expected it. I'm just wondering if he's doing it for himself or he's playing a type of Itachi role where no one really knows what's going on except the people above soul society.

I just hope he snatches the Hogyouko before it magically reassembles Aizen. Does any one think his bankai had an ability to make it seem like Matsumoto's dead, but she's actually alive?
    He probably used a kidou on Matsumoto

Oh Gin, playing the right hand man for centuries just to find out the fatal flaw of a man who seemed invincible, talk about dedication.

Good to see Gin finally play his true hand, and get one over the wannabe god Aizen himself.

I think that would be pretty odd if that's it for Aizen, but how many times has he proved me wrong before and then completely obliterate everything in his path. Let's just see if Gin's plan has any lasting effects that may downsize Aizen's Haxgyoku

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

We all know that Aizen is the shizzle.