Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Heh... Good on you, Kubo. You gave us absolutely nothing last chapter, but followed it up with this. Well played indeed.

Anyway, Aizen will live. He'll get back up and tell Gin that the effects of Kyouka Suigetsu are even stronger when in contact with the blade lol.

epic i jizzed my pants. but i dont think that is the end of aizen.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    the qeustion is is gin evil or good ?

i think hes evil :p
    If he is good then he's dead. If he is evil then he would still be dead imo.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Wow, gin u are badass i gotta admit. Also reading this chapter i realize gin was just toying with ichigo when they were fighting. he could possibly have used the same moves he used i aizen on ichigo. The hogyoku ball will probably revive him tho.
    Ichigo already survived a Hole in the Chest, Twice, both times courtessy of Ulquiorra.

IMHO, This Manga will be pretty Lame if Aizen dies that easily. I mean, Kubo spent How Many Chapters convincing us of Aizen's Utter Badness, how he's figured out everyone etc etc, and then he falls prey to Gin.

Not saying it's impossible but, Gin?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    If he is good then he's dead. If he is evil then he would still be dead imo.
    LOL, I liked that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Heh... Good on you, Kubo. You gave us absolutely nothing last chapter, but followed it up with this. Well played indeed.

Anyway, Aizen will live. He'll get back up and tell Gin that the effects of Kyouka Suigetsu are even stronger when in contact with the blade lol.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post

I want Aizen to be unfazed by the attack, not even needing to use Kyouka Suigetsu.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hmm...

Like many others I don't think this will be the end of Aizen. The Hogyouku will come into play, and although Kubo gave us hope with this chapter let's not forget how many times he's taken our hope for Bleach and trampled all over it D:

Gin has always been one of my favorite characters though, and we all knew that there was something else going on behind that smile. I just hope it's something deeper than "well I just like killing people ;D"

But all in all good week!! I'm cautiously optimistic for future chapters lol.

Well wow what a comeback for Tite Kubo today. Each panel that showed Gin's face and each time he said something was pretty intense for some reason. Oh, but how brutal was Gin in this chapter. I think this is a chapter to remember something I haven't thought in a while. Gin's bankai seems more interesting and badass now. Being left in suspense by Tite Kubo really makes me hope he doesn't fail to impress us next week.
    Signature by me.

good chapter but as everyone has said aizen probably isn't dead. i wonder whose side gin is on?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Whats gonna happen is as Aizen splits, he is suddenly going to ask Gun why he just stabbed his sword for.