42. You may not vote on this poll

29 69.05%

8 19.05%

4 9.52%

0 0%

1 2.38%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    great chapter.. again..

although i never quite get it how come make naruto a jinchuriiki = saving the village and the country??

and with this chapter we maybe witnessing what will naruto say to sasuke when they fight again later and will make sasuke realizing itachi's sacrifice for him...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang View Post
    where do you get this bullshit ?
    Hmm, the special ability of Kushina's chakra? Not so hard to figure that out?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Yep it was fast indeed. What's going to be the next step for Naruto now. We know his mother has a kekkai genkai so he should have it as well. The nine tail is in his control, he need to start a relation ship with the kyuubi. He still has to "use" "that jutsu" lol.
    its not a kekkai genkai

amazing chapter btw!

This chapter brought me to tears as much as i started to hate naruto....
    I wish I had parents like that..........

I teared up....
    Amazing chapter again!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    So it appears Hiruzen had always known about the Death God seal.

Pretty good end to this flashback arc.

The Kyuubi shrinking after losing half its chakra was unexpected, but I suppose it makes sense.
    He said Minato taught him so of course he knew prior to this..

Epic, when the Kyuubi stabbed them I felt like my own parents went through that.. Sad sad sad... I hope you guys know what a real hero looks like now! Hint a real hero will never have red eyes..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

hmm this chapter confused me a little bit and i hope some of you can enlighten me on it:

so minato sealed half of the fox's chakra within himself, does that mean that half and his own soul is sealed within the demon?
    that also means that does naruto only have full control of only half of the fox's true power?

any answers wud be really appreciated, cos this is really confusing me! thanks

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckster View Post
    hmm this chapter confused me a little bit and i hope some of you can enlighten me on it:

so minato sealed half of the fox's chakra within himself, does that mean that half and his own soul is sealed within the demon?
    that also means that does naruto only have full control of only half of the fox's true power?

any answers wud be really appreciated, cos this is really confusing me! thanks
    His whole soul is sealed with half the fox and yes Naruto only has half the Kyuubi's power cause he only has access to half..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Im at work right now and i had to close the door so no one could get in and see my watery eyes. In my opinion, one of the best in all naruto manga. Pivotal chapter, now you could say that naruto really has an enemy for personal reasons not just the political one (Madara wants the power inside of him). Just as sasuke blames Konoha for his fate, Madara is truly the one responsible for Naruto's childhood suffering.

Amazing, just amazing. Can't wait to see how this will develop.

So the reason the Kyuubi was so small in Naruto's mind compared to when it attacked and why Naruto was beating it up rather handily was because it only had half of it's chakra.

Anyway, this was a good chapter. Now we set the stage for things to come. Naruto knows about his parents and knows the truth about the mystery behind his birth. I think we might be starting down that very slow slope toward the end of the manga.