• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    And you and i would probably become closer kicking all their butts out of here eh cross? ;P

What do you guys think? Would this site still hold up if mangastream has to shut down?

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

I know another source but they real slow on their scans, think mangastream will be fine honestly. When I meant we might get hit harder was refering to the site as a whole not our one piece thread.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    And you and i would probably become closer kicking all their butts out of here eh cross? ;P

What do you guys think? Would this site still hold up if mangastream has to shut down?
    YEAH i think we would LOL we could be the ultimate team LOL
    IDK but i think as long as manga stream does not keep back chapters they should be fine all though im sure the are a bunch of newbies all ready ask where are all the chapters LOL and i looked in the mangastream forum and there are 230 some people viewing one series thats just nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, but i'm saying that if we get an influx of guests, the wrong kind of guests might come by and tries to bring mangastream down like onemanga was brought down. That would hit all of the forums that use mangastream, which are the most popular series. Would we just switch to another scanlator? Though mangastream just shows does the latest 4 chapters so i agree that we shouldn't have any worries

Lol, we really could be the ultimate team. Bring it one onemanga refugees, i know you're watching us! We're nnot afraid of you

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

IDK i think most of us here would do more than just sit and let the ship go down dont you think plus manga share is more well connected i think that one manga was so they would have more options that they did plus manga share is the opposite of what one manga was
    the reader was bigger than the forum in one manga a
    and here the forum is bigger than the read dont you thing and we are way off topic LOL

i hope oda shows us the emperors soon
    ITS OUT ITS OUT
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol, called it

Spoiler!

yes its out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]