12 19.67%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I gave the chapter an 1 even tho its was awesome. So don't ask who gave the chapter an one.

LMAO, I can't stop laughing at franky's face haha. Man, What's wrote on Luffy's arm! So it's luffy that declared the end of Whitebeard's age and the new age of pirate to come. Seeing how a big shot Luffy has become, his Bounty should skyrocket. Since the new been published, there's no way the marine can stay low now lol. Damn, wish I could go in futur fro 5-10years until One Piece is finish so i could fread it all multiple time!

BTW, in the end, Sengoku was probly the biggest dissapopintement in One Piece so far.

What?!?!? don't be silly like OP would ever end
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

nice chapter . luffy ringing the bell 16 times. i think he is telling the crew when to meet him.
    then we'll see luffy and the rest when they are older. a time skip.
    i also like coby gettin hakki
    hahaha end captain kid is jelous

great chapter...

i just wish maybe oda will be giving us a darker onepiece after this.. i mean maybe this new era will also mean new "attitude" of the manga.. maybe we will see more people die left and right.. i mean after ace and WB die... oda could just make more important people die.. like maybe those admiral..
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Wasn't it obvious that Coby got something like Roger had when he was in the middle of battle, just before Shanks came? It came to my mind that he heard the voices of "creation", so it should've come to others too.

What Luffy did was kind of disappointment to me :| Didn't deserve the reaction it got from reindeer. Also the message is still unclear about the part of his crew.

Other than that, great chap. Really liked the merciless Kid.

Also, screw time skip. OP doesn't need it, nor does this deserve it, and by that I mean to skip years, I don't care about few weeks. In Naruto it fit, in here no. I want to see them get strong. I don't just want to jump into them being strong.

Also also, was odd to see Sengoku and Garp retired, maybe undestandable since Whitebeard kind of was the only dude left from the times where they fought their real battles. Well, there's still that Woodleg-Rudderhead, with his Grand plan.

if it does go into a time skip I called it. 2 years ago.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...?t=7589&page=5

Luffy's Tatoo : First letter is K, second is a crossed O, Third is a N or R or L, And 4th one seem to be a Y or X. I wonder if that's the message, just like the X they had when they leave Vivi.

OMG please do not start this crap about a time skip again its is a weak and unskillful way to move the story alon and it is beneath oda to do one he is to good for that lame crap. plus they dont need a time skip oda can take up time in other ways. there are a lot more things oda can show other than taking a lame cop out like a time skip.

i am hoping that they show the rest of the novas next chap, i hope capone, bonny, and the monk guy get taken out, i want to see more of drake, law and apoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pandaman behind Luffy charging to attack him was funny along with the clueless Amazon Lily girls pulling Rayleigh's and Jimbei's face thinking they rubber too. Jimbei's face was priceless. But again Franky takes the gold for me his face had me rolling. Besides the humor was cool seeing a new bad*** character Kong he looks like someone that can tear sh*t up in a instant. I'll be disappointed if the thunder isle was enel really doubt it's him rather see something new. I'm a guess the dark sphere in the sky that pulled capone was blackbeard makes sense to take his DF power to hold Colossal easier no? I used to hope for a time skip but now don't really want to skip anything, want to see everything that happens Nami's reaction made it seem that way though, but it could also mean something as simple to meet up at grove 16 or something. Glad or hope Moria/capone/herculen/bronzebeard are dead. Also no break next week best part!