12 19.67%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Awesome chap!!! For a moment there after Sengoku asked Kong to make Aokiji the next fleet admiral I thought Smoker is asking Aokiji to meke him the next admiral. Lots of information and question was given to us.

-Coby has Haki
    -All the vice-admirals practice haki
    -Garp and Sengoku is still in the marines. They want to retire but Kong asked them to be still part of the marines. It's like they just got demoted. In a way it's a good thing, theres a good possibility that we could see them fight again now that they are on the field and not behind the desk.

I think the message is not about where would they meet since the SH already know where (thanks to vivre card) but "when" will they meet. Luffy needs to go under training and it could take a while before he finished it. This will also give time for the rest of the SH to power-up themselves.

And oh, Franky's face is epic.

sig made by me

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    cool chapter. That old umbrella lady reminds me of the old lady from skypia.

^Yeah and in OP seeing an old woman is a bad omen just like in sky island and water 7 arc. Urouge is in deep trouble...

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Awesome chap!!! For a moment there after Sengoku asked Kong to make Aokiji the next fleet admiral I thought Smoker is asking Aokiji to meke him the next admiral. Lots of information and question was given to us.

-Coby has Haki
    -All the vice-admirals practice haki
    -Garp and Sengoku is still in the marines. They want to retire but Kong asked them to be still part of the marines. It's like they just got demoted. In a way it's a good thing, theres a good possibility that we could see them fight again now that they are on the field and not behind the desk.

I think the message is not about where would they meet since the SH already know where (thanks to vivre card) but "when" will they meet. Luffy needs to go under training and it could take a while before he finished it. This will also give time for the rest of the SH to power-up themselves.

And oh, Franky's face is epic.
    The huge thing bugging me is what the 16 rings is. I was browsing One Piece wikia and for the number 16 and and really the only thing I was able to find was Grove 16 which is the lawless zone that Hatchi was talking about. Maybe they are to relocate there and Shakky probably might relocate the Thousand Sunny and herself there to so the vivre cards change course. I don't see Luffy trying to tell the crew to train and meet back up later. In One Piece so far we've seen them grow and get stronger through fights together and I think that's how it'll continue. It's just a thought let me know what you guys think .
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    The huge thing bugging me is what the 16 rings is. I was browsing One Piece wikia and for the number 16 and and really the only thing I was able to find was Grove 16 which is the lawless zone that Hatchi was talking about. Maybe they are to relocate there and Shakky probably might relocate the Thousand Sunny and herself there to so the vivre cards change course. I don't see Luffy trying to tell the crew to train and meet back up later. In One Piece so far we've seen them grow and get stronger through fights together and I think that's how it'll continue. It's just a thought let me know what you guys think .
    The 16 rings were already explained by killer but I think there is more to it than that. Yeah they do get stronger through the fights they went through but as you can see it's not enough anymore. They just got totally beat up in their last fight and I think it's about time they get serious training.

sig made by me

The 16 rings were already explained by killer but I think there is more something to it than that. Yeah they do get stronger through the fights they went through but as you can see it's not enough anymore. They just got totally beat up in their last fight and I think it's about time they get serious training.
    Yea they need training, but I think they'll do it together. Killer explained the rings, but I think it was Rayleighs intentions to have people think that's what Luffy meant, but it be completely different for the strawhats.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Yea they need training, but I think they'll do it together. Killer explained the rings, but I think it was Rayleighs intentions to have people think that's what Luffy meant, but it be completely different for the strawhats.
    That is what I was thinking, besides Luffy can't make that idea if his life depends on it. Rayleigh already hinted to train Luffy so I don't see how they would train together. And just like in any other manga, training is usually done alone by the student together with his master. And wouldn't it be cooler if they don't see each other until they gotten stronger?

sig made by me

awesome. now some secrets were revealed.

@oda - its not nice to be left in the dark. you really know how to make us crave.

there are so many things to notice but first off, i dont want aokiji to be admiral..he's too soft..akainu on the other hand would be ruthless towards the pirates and that would be superb! more character development will follow after that..

i want more killings esp on the rookies side. to lessen the competion and to be finally be able to filter the true badasses.

btw what will happen now that coby has haki? will it be like garpvsroger,and after 3 maybe 4 generations its gonna be cobyvs[insert next pirate king here.luffy??]

and selfishly i want sabo = trafalgar, that'd be awesome.[dont eff it up,its my imagination]

That is what I was thinking, besides Luffy can't make that idea if his life depends on it. Rayleigh already hinted to train Luffy so I don't see how they would train together. And just like in any other manga, training is usually done alone by the student together with his master. And wouldn't it be cooler if they don't see each other until they gotten stronger?
    It would be ok I guess lol. I'm just not hoping for it. I guess we'll have to wait for Oda to show us what's going to happen.
    Signature by me.

pandaman sighting!! near luffy on the right hand side!