12 19.67%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    i think it was bonney. she was blaming someone just after the war ended. and i think it was BB. she went after him and lost probably

so thats kongs' face..and i agree to it that sengoku recommends aokiji, if it will be akainu~ there will be martial law!

i think enel will not come back, that his not his ship. as i have remembered his ship has paddles on it.. and that one that sucks capones ship and the place where urouges fleet will dock into~ my guess here is that this are mysterious places of the new world... we cannot say that enel will be back just we saw thunders coming or a sucking ship...

tattoo on the upper right bicep, has 4 figures on it.. cool!

franky has been tanned brutally! lmao! lol moment for him.. zoro, not so really good at those things..and that old hag on the last page, it looks like icpt's avatar
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I think that the old lady is someone u don't want to meet otherwise she would never live right at the start of the new world. I wanted to see all of the novas and there full power
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

chapter was cool as sh*t. the 5 warlords, i hate 'em.

the ex-fleet admiral looked bada$$, wonder what his powers are. and Sengoku and Garp are retiring?. Garp maybe, but Sengoku?. Aokiji, i don't think he'd be ready for "fleet admiral" yet.

Luffy is ready for the world now and he must get more powerful after this.

man, there's so much story left for Oda to write and draw. Dragon and the revolution, the pirate emperors, 11 supernovas, Marineford and the New World and Sabo. waiting for him to pop up. i think, WB and Ace was just the tip of the iceberg, One Piece is gonna last for another ten years.

i'll be 40 by the time this manga ends.

Awesome chapter. I personally don't want a time skip and I don't think Oda will give us a time skip, doesn't really seem like he'll do it after already giving us some little ones. I'm curious about the message as well. I think it's for them to meet up somewhere, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough I hope. The supernovas are on the move and the new world looks awesome and dangerous.

Seeing someone higher than Sengoku was interesting and seeing that Sengoku stepped down without us even getting to see him do much in the series was kind of lame. Aokiji as a new fleet admiral would be cool and I think he'll get it. Can't wait till next week.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Aokiji as a new fleet admiral would be cool and I think he'll get it. Can't wait till next week.
    that would be sweet, but I can see Akainu becoming fleet master just because he seems more ruthless than Akoiji and and every badass antagonist oda adds is another reason to see a power-up in luffy

Do you know what that is?

Veteran Member
    what if the tattoo is the message?

can anyone translate it?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by scyrp View Post
    that would be sweet, but I can see Akainu becoming fleet master just because he seems more ruthless than Akoiji and and every badass antagonist oda adds is another reason to see a power-up in luffy
    I sort of view Aokiji as a calm person to probably make the right decision even though he does sleep and act lazy we have seen him make some really good decisions. It's just my opinion, but I'm down with the nomination that Sengoku gave.
    Signature by me.

I think it is because of Absolute Justice that Akainu was not picked becaue Absolute Justice is too evil, in fact at times the Marines who follow sometimes remind me of Pirates. That is my belief to why Akainu was not his choice
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    This chapter deserves a 5 for Frankys face alone!