12 19.67%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    There was alrdy a 3week Time Skip for Luffy to heal... The message Luffy sent is for the screw to meet up somewhere. I believe the tatoo could be of some use as well to this message. IF I remember correctly, first time they met Ace as the Strawhat, they were on the desert Island where Vivi is, Luffy having a tattoo simillar to Ace and showing it up on the photo could probably mean to meet there, even though I doubt ti since it's too far away.

Anyway, can't week for next week. Oda is messing with us with message over message haha.

For the people thinking time skip due to the 16 ring, It's just a way to end Whitebeard's era and starting a new one. It's unprobable thatt heer will eb a time skip due to Chopper being on the way already.

No way is there going to be a time skip, this is possibly the worst timing for it ever!
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

i don't think a time skip is really that bad. gives time to let the characters grow.
    just like kishimoto did with naruto

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i don't think a time skip is really that bad. gives time to let the characters grow.
    just like kishimoto did with naruto
    well it is a bad idea a time skip is something used by authors that are not good enought to fill the time by them selves. and oda is to good for that

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Pandaman behind Luffy charging to attack him was funny along with the clueless Amazon Lily girls pulling Rayleigh's and Jimbei's face thinking they rubber too. Jimbei's face was priceless. But again Franky takes the gold for me his face had me rolling. Besides the humor was cool seeing a new bad*** character Kong he looks like someone that can tear sh*t up in a instant. I'll be disappointed if the thunder isle was enel really doubt it's him rather see something new. I'm a guess the dark sphere in the sky that pulled capone was blackbeard makes sense to take his DF power to hold Colossal easier no? I used to hope for a time skip but now don't really want to skip anything, want to see everything that happens Nami's reaction made it seem that way though, but it could also mean something as simple to meet up at grove 16 or something. Glad or hope Moria/capone/herculen/bronzebeard are dead. Also no break next week best part!
    and you know what its could be black beard cuz didn't they say he attacked a rookie ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    OMG please do not start this crap about a time skip again its is a weak and unskillful way to move the story alon and it is beneath oda to do one he is to good for that lame crap. plus they dont need a time skip oda can take up time in other ways. there are a lot more things oda can show other than taking a lame cop out like a time skip.

i am hoping that they show the rest of the novas next chap, i hope capone, bonny, and the monk guy get taken out, i want to see more of drake, law and apoo.
    We won't see one of the Supernovas because Blackbeard took one out. My guess is it's Bonney.

well it is a bad idea a time skip is something used by authors that are not good enought to fill the time by them selves. and oda is to good for that

and you know what its could be black beard cuz didn't they say he attacked a rookie ?
    yea I know, speaking of what the elders said like how the credited Marco a strong pirate on yonkou level at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    We won't see one of the Supernovas because Blackbeard took one out. My guess is it's Bonney.
    y would it be bonny? and i think it was capone
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i also think capone was the one that got beat..

overal great chapter lots of things happened, sneak peek of the new world it looks awesome and very tough the umberalla lady looked hilarious like those horror movie creeps comin out of nowhere. Oh yeah brownbeard got owned after a 2 chapter page appearance, great way to get him out of the picture.

y would it be bonny? and i think it was capone
    Because I think she was the first one to leave to the new world. If it was Capone where would BB possibly have gotten a device like that? (The thing that sucked Capone up) Also they mentioned that BB took out a Supernova before we saw Capone get sucked up.

true that true that
    we will see who is who now and my first thought was oda brought shiki back but i think it could be BB. and what was up with the pig things STRANGE. i hope drake appo and law are ok the others i hope get taken out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]