12 19.67%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    r u sure there marked by the others i mean we dont know what terms they where on because kiadu tried to WB 1 of 2 reasons
    1 he wanted to save WB from a fate that he saw coming
    2 or he just does not like WB
    and big mum did nothing for one of two reasons
    1 she hates him so she wanted him to die
    2 she respected his choice
    and we know where shanks stands so?
    IDK
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh another quick message for those of you online waiting for new chapter was reading up on AP forums mangastream employee said they are working on it and will have it up soon enough. That was said 12:34 eastern pacific time.

APforums are so chaotic right now mangashare was spared seems that all the black sheeps from onemanga went there.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Oh another quick message for those of you online waiting for new chapter was reading up on AP forums mangastream employee said they are working on it and will have it up soon enough. That was said 12:34 eastern pacific time.

APforums are so chaotic right now mangashare was spared seems that all the black sheeps from onemanga went there.
    good cuz the last thing we need are more newbies thinking they know every thing. but yeah i saw on manga stream that they r working on it a doubt it will be up to night maybe first thing in the mourning
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    r u sure there marked by the others i mean we dont know what terms they where on because kiadu tried to WB 1 of 2 reasons
    1 he wanted to save WB from a fate that he saw coming
    2 or he just does not like WB
    and big mum did nothing for one of two reasons
    1 she hates him so she wanted him to die
    2 she respected his choice
    and we know where shanks stands so?
    IDK
    1. There's no way he wanted to help WB. If so then why did Shanks had to engage to a skirmish with Kaido.

And yes BB is being marked by the 3 Yonkous, I'm pretty sure of that. Only idiots would ignore BB and his crew.

sig made by me

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    good cuz the last thing we need are more newbies thinking they know every thing. but yeah i saw on manga stream that they r working on it a doubt it will be up to night maybe first thing in the mourning
    pot calling the kettle black ^

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

1. There's no way he wanted to help WB. If so then why did Shanks had to engage to a skirmish with Kaido.

And yes BB is being marked by the 3 Yonkous, I'm pretty sure of that. Only idiots would ignore BB and his crew.
    come on man you know me better than that LOL i put to because one was sarcastic and one was realistic i know he wanted him stopped but do you think maybe he wanted to stop him for other reason other than just hating him? and im just saying maybe they dont hate BB right now was my point

back it off OP im not a newbie any more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

meh, could've fooled me.

glad to know my internet wasn't broken earlier though when i couldn't get on. And maybe Kaidou was trying to stop WB because he knew WB wouldn't come out alive maybe? just a thought

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

come on man you know me better than that LOL i put to because one was sarcastic and one was realistic i know he wanted him stopped but do you think maybe he wanted to stop him for other reason other than just hating him? and im just saying maybe they dont hate BB right now was my point

back it off OP im not a newbie any more
    The only thing I could think of was he knew WB will die in the war so he wanted to do the honor of killing WB himself just like Shiki wanting to kill Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    meh, could've fooled me.

glad to know my internet wasn't broken earlier though when i couldn't get on. And maybe Kaidou was trying to stop WB because he knew WB wouldn't come out alive maybe? just a thought
    That also happened to me. It's probabaly the site itself had some problems.

sig made by me

sigh w.e.
    ^ also true
    any way i agree with you and thats kind of what i said we just dont know what the situation is with them. so we can not really say they all have BB marked
    and there was a heavy storm here in the states maybe that had something to do with it???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no, it was the unflux of narutards, i checked the newest chapter discussion for naruto out, it was the whole site.

damn narutards...going crazy over a super-predictable manga

Spoiler!