12 19.67%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    and B4 any one brings back the time skip thing again, it wont happen because it is below ODA because time skips are only used when an author can not pass time with out them and oda is way to good for a time skip
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I finally understood what Oda said about Strong World being Luffy's last adventure as boy! obviously tha tattoo means luffy has matured into a man ^-^ lol

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    cross, even though i agree with you, NEVER rule anything out when it involves Oda. even a dumb timeskip

but anyway i was thinking, if the WG is still deciding on who willl be the new shichibukai what did buggy's letter say? Was it inviting him to step up as the next yonkou instead of shichibukai?

oh and about the tattoo,there's no point in guessing what it means till we see a better picture. If that's not a tattoo but ink i actually agree with psycrow, but yeah might as well wait to see if it's there next time we see luffy

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

who knows maybe they are considering people right now and that y buggy got one

also i was just going off of my faith in oda not to do something as stupid as a time skip

but after reading another translation it make it more clear that it could have been BB that took out Capone, and i asked this Q in another thread but no one answered, if some how MR.2 made it out and he saw the new could he understand the message as close as him and luffy are? and can vivi understand it ?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm also putting my faith in oda but after seeing the pic blown up, that guy does have a point and the bells could've been a way to get reporters attention for a picture while they take a picture of the ink message on his arm as well as fool the everyone into thinking that the bells are the actual message

And The spoiler texts in the spoiler section says that capone got sucked up by BB's gravity ball sphere but as we clearly saw, that was something completely different than BB's sphere attack which is why i dont think it was BB but another deadly force in the New world as we can clearly see. Cause i think capone got defeated/killed cause if you think of his powers, he would never really be much of an enemy for luffy so he was one of the supernovas that was easy to let go of. And i think by the E5S saying a nova fell prey to BB i think that a different one was defeated/killed as well.

And a lot of you may not like seeing some of supernovas get defeated/killed so easily but it has significance showing how dangerous and deadly the new world is for even the top rookies and how only the strongest truly can survive

Which is why i think that in the end the only original novas left will be the ones that got mentioned by Shakky which are Luffy, Kid, Hawkins, Law, and Drake ( 1 pirate king and 4 yonkou for the future era , and none of you can deny that being an epic group of the top pirates by the end of the series ;P)
    (( and of course killer and zolo will still remain but you get my point about my future pirate king and yonkou theory))

and to answer your question cross, No. I dont really think so because it would have to be something said recently or brooke and franky wouldn't have a clue what the message was

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

i dont think so that tattoo is not able to be made out

but i agree i love see the novas taken out, i think it helps the story and i want to see more go down. the monk and the girl plus the sound guy i dont care much for ( yes i know there names im just lazy)

and i also think we will see marco again because oda him self said in SBS that he might go in to more depth with his powers at some point in time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i dont think so that tattoo is not able to be made out

but i agree i love see the novas taken out, i think it helps the story and i want to see more go down. the monk and the girl plus the sound guy i dont care much for ( yes i know there names im just lazy)

and i also think we will see marco again because oda him self said in SBS that he might go in to more depth with his powers at some point in time
    Now I see what you meant about the story getting darker, yea hope it does. I got to agree with this really want to see the some of the nova's down as well. Monk,Capone those 2 really didn't like as much. Marco would like to see him again and be part of another major point in the story. Always thought his character design looked pretty cool like Jimbei and his DF was just insane. But with everything that's going on right now in the story just want to freaking see the straw hats reunite already.

yeah, Apoo/Capone/Bonney/Urogue are the novas i could never see as standing a chance fighting luffy or even most of the SHs so i was always thinking about them being throw-away characters. But after this chapter i'm glad to see I'm most likely right about them being thrown away and for a good purpose, showing how dark and deadly the New world is.

Which means my Luffy- Pirate King, Kid/Law/Drak/Hawkins- Yonkou theory by the end of the series is still alive. yohohoho

Spoiler!

yes ok guys i have a new theory
    ok i was sitting in church when this little idea came to me
    what if they reason they said 3 seats is because they got ride of boa and all ready filled it with buggy. that would explain y he got the letter. but then y did they not say so HUH? but i think thats a good idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yes ok guys i have a new theory
    ok i was sitting in church when this little idea came to me
    what if they reason they said 3 seats is because they got ride of boa and all ready filled it with buggy. that would explain y he got the letter. but then y did they not say so HUH? but i think thats a good idea
    Buggy would had to have accepted the letter and confirmed it with the elder 5 stars. I dont really think this is the case, but i do hope that boa isn't a shichibukai anymore and they get someone else cooler than her. Her power's cool and all but i just dont like the character that much right now...

and here's a new idea that came to me reading that you thought about this in church....we start a church of oda and our sermons will be discussing the meaning of the newest chapter and we'll quote epic lines instead of bible verses. "thou sayist. I shall be-ith King of the PIrates. Amen." >_>

Spoiler!