• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 6.56%
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    I enjoy one piece so much. More than any other manga.

thats not enels ship. watch vega punk or someone famous being related to something that amazing. or maybe its just some cloud people. who knows--thats one reason why oda is king.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    sorry but that simply impossible because S.R. said already that he left his card with shaky at the 1000 sunny
    But then you know... it makes perfect sense, and the message is as follows:

"Follow rayleighs card, and we'll meet there". The crew doesn't know it is at the 1000 sunny, they think it is wit Rayleigh, so they find him -they find Luffy. He needed a way to tell them, and that's what the incident was for -press coverage. Now he got a boat to get there as well
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    sorry but that simply impossible because S.R. said already that he left his card with shaky at the 1000 sunny
    Yep but by the time Luffy did what he did, he was alrdy sailing back on the grand line, his destination might as well be SA to get his boat then wait for his crew. It's not really impossible lol.

colby has haki now, so i bet the marines will give him a devil fruit soon and he will move on up in the ranks.

i was not saying them heading to S.A. was impossible i was saying that them heading straight to luffy because S.R. was with him was impossible, also i read the one manga translation and it said BB took out one of the big new rookies so that makes me thing even more that it was BB that took out capone
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I figured this out before anyone else and was surprised no one did, so I'm just posting it to forums that don't seem to know yet.
    In Ch 511, around page 10, Luffy said "Let's meet back here in 3 days".
    Obviously they didn't meet back in 3 days.
    The first two marks on Luffy's arm in this chapter's newspaper photo are "3D" marked out, or 3 days
    Below that is "2Y" for 2 years
    Rayleigh needed 2 years to teach him Haki, so the first thing they did was get the message out to the crew.

I thought it was kinda funny the crazy half-baked theories people came up with otherwise on other forums
    Edit: Also, something even more obvious but just to respond to the question in advance, "why a tattoo for that"-- it's not one Not a permanent one especially. In east Asia they wear often armbands during funerals.

this is so crazy it should be one of my theory's LOL
    no wait im not even that crazy this is just ridicules mostly because you can no make out the tattoo yet no matter how big you blow it up. plus a tat just for that is really a stretch. and if it was something connected to the tattoo the tattoo would be showing more.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Agree with cross on that, he could just simple written on paper or something instead of making it hard to make out barely showing on the news. Think the tat for Ace if anything, what concerns for the message is the circling around the base and the bells more and the pandaman charging behind luffy with a sword he definitely holds the key to the answers.

yeah that and we cant make any predictions yet about the tattoo because we can not make it out all we know is it resembles ace's tattoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with u Cross and waiting two years is not going to happen cause he wants to see his crew really bad, not wait
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!