Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    you gotta have good pictures so every1 can see the resemblances more clearly to support your theory.
    Spoiler!

As for my opinion, no, Gedou Mazou is not the actual jyubi's body. However we do know it plays a role into the rebirth of the jyubi as it's collecting and containing the chakra. I think Rikudou created Gedou Mazou prolly in the image of the jyubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    As for my opinion, no, Gedou Mazou is not the actual jyubi's body. However we do know it plays a role into the rebirth of the jyubi as it's collecting and containing the chakra. I think Rikudou created Gedou Mazou prolly in the image of the jyubi.
    You mean that he left that thing so that one of he's descendants would reanimate the jyubi and use his power to create the ultimate peace ?(damn Tobi is working on it ).

Well Minato's seal on Naruto allows mixing host's chakra with the bijuu's, but a half kyubi isn't a whole jyubi, isn't it a little risky ?

Maybe originally it was used to divide the jyubi, but right now it was modified to seal them and fuse them ?

well, it seems reasonable... Nagato could have easily summoned the body from the moon and animated it with his own energy, which would explain why it drained him so much physically. It also seems to have ten stumps sticking out of its back which kinda screams JUUBI.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

This theory is highly possible. As what I've also observed, almost all summons appear through a puff of smoke but with Gedo Mazo, it always comes from the ground. When Nagato summoned it to fight Hanzo, it literally smashed itself out of the ground with its two hands. A similar image when the nine-tailed Naruto tried to escape out of the Planetary Devastation. Summoning Jutso can almost teleport anything from as far as a different world and space like the Mountain of the Toads. So summoning something from as far as the moon isn't far fetched at all. A possible reason why Gedo Mazo always comes out from the ground is that where it comes from is also underneath the ground. And it is said that the Jyubi's body was trapped inside the moon. So it kinda makes sense that if Gedo Mazo is Jyubi's body then whenever it is summoned, it also comes out of the ground. Just like the Sharks of Kisame can't be summoned without pile of earth.

Edit:Just like the Sharks of Kisame can't be summoned without water so Gedo mazo can't be summoned without piles of earth.
    Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 09-06-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: I just made a blunder with sharks and pile of earth... hehehe
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I think its pretty simple -) Gedou Mazou = Guardian of Jyuubis body

-) It makes sense, first of all only Rinnegan can summon the statue, then the statue collects bijuus and the fact that its a statue means that its highly possible that it can be on the moon since its an object and not a living thing that cant sustain moons atmosphere.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

but didint madara stated that he want to sync sasuke to gedo , so i think that madara can summon it to
    I can't fight this feeling any longer.
    And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow.
    What started out as friendship,
    Has grown stronger.
    I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

If Gedou Mazou uses the kanji that I believe it does, it would mean this "The path to the outside" Or "The path to release/liberation". This is a hint in itself I suppose, though we all knew this purpose anyway. Though with this, it is still plausible that the statue may very well be the Juubi.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Ah, I knew there would be a thread of this somewhere. Defiantly makes sense, though if it was then I think that Nagato should have realized what it was if he summoned it, so that makes it less likely to be the actual ten tails. Guardian sound more logical.

Main reason I'm here is that I found this

(Couldn't find the picture by itself)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Doms View Post
    but didint madara stated that he want to sync sasuke to gedo , so i think that madara can summon it to
    Now that we know that Madara and NoOne both have the rinnegan, and have seen it summoned by NoOne in battle, it's much more reasonable.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Gedo looks like he is made of dead wood, and it's interesting that Naruto in sennin mode brings life to trees.
    Ex:http://www.mangareader.net/93-56332-...apter-505.html

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.