Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Notice that there are 9 demons going to collect the one tail from Gaara (9+1= juubi )
    Actually, 9=10 in this case

I was wondering what would have happened if Nagato had moved, for example here naruto-8954.jpgnaruto-8954.jpg that is if he can move at all.

And what I just started wondering about is, why did Nagato take so much damage from using/summoning the GM the first time, when there's no problem for him to use later, or any problem for No One to use it. This might be a clue leading to the GM being the Juubi, since it was in the moon at the time Nagato summoned it, it needed recharging maybe. Or maybe it needed to connect to something on earth.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^ Gedo Mazo needs to have a vessel to absorb souls I think, as Tobi stated that he wanted to use Sasuke as a replacement for Nagato as Gedo Mazo's Vessel, and they have yet to seal anything in Gedo since Nagato died. Gedo didn't even absorb souls when he was called to the battle field.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ Gedo Mazo needs to have a vessel to absorb souls I think, as Tobi stated that he wanted to use Sasuke as a replacement for Nagato as Gedo Mazo's Vessel, and they have yet to seal anything in Gedo since Nagato died. Gedo didn't even absorb souls when he was called to the battle field.
    Hmmm, kinda depends, we don' know for sure if Tobi sealed away the Gin/Kin and Hachibi leg. But since we haven't seen it, I'm going to agree, and assume that this answers my question, Tobi needs to sync Sasuke to the GM not only because he needs someone strong(clearly surviving it like Nagato did takes allot from a person), but also because he doesn't wan't to get crippled like Nagato. And like you say, he(as in GM) didn't even absorb normal souls when Tobi summoned him to the battlefield, in the same way that he did with Akatsuki VS Hanzo.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Boom!!! it took almost 2.5 years but finally got a confirmation on this theory. Is there any chance it can get moved out of the theory section now lol
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Also, nagato took "massive damage" summoning it the first time because, as we learned in naruto's Karuma training, a tug of war between host and beast occurs with their chakra and will. While no tailed beast was sealed in the mazou when nagato first summoned it, it did contain whatever was left of madara's tampering as well as energies from hashirama and madara again. We learned that the mazou has some sort of power of its own, how much is a coalescence of 10 tails energies in the vein of bijuu is questionable but it's a safe bet that whatever power it retained is indeed strong.

I also question, though, the possible comparison of "syncing" with the mazou and sealing a bijuu in the host. We have no example of a shinobi "syncing " with a tailed beast outside of the traditional sealing-jinchuriki method. It seems odd the mazou would require a different approach and once in possession of any number of beasts, cannot be sealed into a human host. I guess that is owed to its additional degree of physicality?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.