Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    So they'll all have two years of training ahead of them, they'r gonna be so kickass when they get back fro training.........can't wait

I dont really think it would be 2 years :<

thats a damn long time imo, but would be cool altough, zoro will be so badass after 2 years O_o

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    yayyyyyy, i was sort of right about luffy's tattoo. except i thought he'd add a sabo part to it as well.

I actually think that it means that in 2 years this new unstable era will end and luffy's peaceful era as pirate king will begin since oda loves foreshadowing.

there are 2 things that i dont get. one is what is kong doing there? i thought he retired and sengoku took his position after the shiki incident?

the other is that if the Elder 5 stars are still thinking of who could be shichibukai, what did that letter that buggy got say? Does the elder 5 stars choose the yonkou as well as the shichibukai?

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    yayyyyyy, i was sort of right about luffy's tattoo. except i thought he'd add a sabo part to it as well.

I actually think that it means that in 2 years this new unstable era will end and luffy's peaceful era as pirate king will begin since oda loves foreshadowing.

there are 2 things that i dont get. one is what is kong doing there? i thought he retired and sengoku took his position after the shiki incident?

the other is that if the Elder 5 stars are still thinking of who could be shichibukai, what did that letter that buggy got say? Does the elder 5 stars choose the yonkou as well as the shichibukai?
    Even in the real world, the Navy is far more complex then you think.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

never would have thought of luffy going to marineford
    and it seems like gang bege is already taken out by BB ...-.-

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    can be that the elders discussion already happened before buggy got that letter like luffy invading marineford already happened

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

coby using haki well this was expected i cant wait to see the new franky and i would expect zoro of all the strawhats to understand even though i have no idea what it ment XP
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

I was wondering when they were going to show the five old dudes from the World Government again. Anyway, this chapter is going to be good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Can't wait for the chapter to be out. Looking good!

Enel is back!!