Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Kazuya looks like he'll play out like a good rushdown and I'm happy for that. Now all they need to do is announce Yun and I'll have my team.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

MVC 3 maybe getting an ultimate edition, but how about we talk about the game that hasn't been released already huh? Though knowing Capcom I might just hold off on buying this too. Here's an updated look at Street Fighter X Tekken.

Ah Poison, sexually confusing me for over 10 years now. A welcome surprise addition in my opinion.
    Oh and Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu skin, very slick. NAMU NAMU NAMU! (Commits Seppuku)
    Last edited by Trilight; 07-22-2011 at 12:16 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    so the game is finally out anyone got it?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry