Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    ya'll need to update naruto's stats to give him a 5 for his speed. In fact his speed is off da charts. Also ninjutsu is probably improved. I use to have him as 4 for ninjutsu. I might give him 4.5 now if im feelin fellin generous. I think u already gave him a 5 for ninjutsu though. WWhich i personally think is too generous.
    This is a joke right? Amaterasu, Susanoo, + EMS jutsu, Kirin, chidori, chidori variants wouldn't give him a 5 in ninjutsu?

And these stats are all wrong to begin with. EMS Sasuke is definitely higher than MS Itachi.

DOH, never mind, lol, thought you were talking about Sasuke, I just saw the quote and missed the Naruto part.

Anyways, my point still stands, RSM Naruto is way up there as well, over 36 in stats same as Sasuke, they'll get to 36.5 or even 37 by the time they fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    This is a joke right? Amaterasu, Susanoo, + EMS jutsu, Kirin, chidori, chidori variants wouldn't give him a 5 in ninjutsu?

And these stats are all wrong to begin with. EMS Sasuke is definitely higher than MS Itachi.

DOH, never mind, lol, thought you were talking about Sasuke, I just saw the quote and missed the Naruto part.

Anyways, my point still stands, RSM Naruto is way up there as well, over 36 in stats same as Sasuke, they'll get to 36.5 or even 37 by the time they fight.
    Yeah after the last chapter Naruto goes up but I don't know if above 36, cause the problem with Naruto is his hand seals which is around 1 to be honest :/
    That takes away like 3.5 points!!..

I think Naruto's combat power, between Kyuubi strength and Sage Mode, has surpassed any of the previous Hokages. That doesn't mean he's ready for the job, since he needs more mission experience and self-control, but he's almost ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ReMaKe View Post
    Yeah after the last chapter Naruto goes up but I don't know if above 36, cause the problem with Naruto is his hand seals which is around 1 to be honest :/
    That takes away like 3.5 points!!..
    So many things wrong with this post. first off his seal in databook 3 was 1.5.

And seriously what exactly does the SEAL part refer to, Rlinfamous and POW think it refers to fuuinjutsu if I'm not mistaken, while Afro thinks it refers to handseals. Which one is it? If it's the former, then Naruto is going to be learning some massive fuuinjutsu of the uzumaki clan passed on from Rikudou himself, he's already used one against kyubi. So that'll be an automatic 5. If it's the latter, then I only have one thing to show you all.

Look at his hand, and then look at the seal that's on the hand, That's a f**kin 5 in handseals if I do say so myself.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar

And seriously what exactly does the SEAL part refer to, Rlinfamous and POW think it refers to fuuinjutsu if I'm not mistaken, while Afro thinks it refers to handseals. Which one is it? If it's the former, then Naruto is going to be learning some massive fuuinjutsu of the uzumaki clan passed on from Rikudou himself, he's already used one against kyubi. So that'll be an automatic 5. If it's the latter, then I only have one thing to show you all.

Look at his hand, and then look at the seal that's on the hand, That's a f**kin 5 in handseals if I do say so myself.
    btw,.. that seal that's on the hand, what if Naruto just need to touch his enemy one time ( just like his dad ) and by doing that; he can use a look a like FTG>?? That would be freakin awesome bro,..

And if Naruto is gonna make Kage- bunshins, will they all have that yellow aura surrounding them? Aah man, you see; if I have 2 wait this long for a next chapter, I'm going crazy !! Just kidding, but I would love to see Naruto using FTG in the future.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Spoiler!

No I always said Seals refers to Knowledge and skill with Seals not sealing jutsu's. Its in my how to read databook thread as well.

Read the explanation right from the databook

How to Read charts

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Whats the "so many" things wrong with my post??..
    I can't even find one!!..

I said "AROUND" one cause i wish unsure!!..
    And then i said that takes away 3.5 away which if you add it up how many more do you need till 5??.. 1.5!!!!!..
    SO i don't see anything wrong :/

On what the seals mean i guess it's hand seals cause why are you gonna make a stat on something not everyone is capable of doing??..

Besides, we have seen people get 4-5 in seals and we haven't seen them do a freaking fuuinjutsu!!..

iTo be honest i'm conflicted about wether to give naruto a 5 in ninjutsu. He has really destructive chakra now that he has the Kyuubi in synch. However I always new he had destructive power and jutsu's. For me the issue was that he lacked range, i.e. there are several types of ninjutsu others can do that he cannot i.e. kakashi. Therefor ehe gets good marks for the quality of his ninjutsu but is still lacking in range (i.e. defensive ninjutsu, barrier ninjutsu e.c.t.) compared to Kakashi.

Fianlly he hasn't used this newfound power for any ninjutsu So far. Think about it for a second. All he has done right now is unlock the Kyuubi's reservior of chakra so he has the POTENTIAL to use it for ninjutsu. What's happened now is he has increasef his already massive stamina, his speed has increased and he is prbl immune to genjutsu. All these fall under different categories to ninjutsu i.e. genjutsu, stamina and speed. He can probably clock the kyuubi's chakra around his body like an armour and use it to fight, allthough he can already do this it will simply be more destructive (as if it needed to be, lol, anyway I guess more power is usefull for piercing extra strong defence like raikage's armour, or garaa's). However This alone isn't enough for me to increase his ninjutsu score. And even at that he can already for Kyuubi armour, it will simply be stronger now.

The Keyword is that unlocking the Kyuubi's chakra means he now has the POTENTIAL to use it the chakra for new and powerfull ninjutsu such as ''THAT'' jutsu. After all chakra is meant too be used for ninjutsu, it isn't ninjutsu in itseld.

Even after all this there are times when I think naruto should get a 5 in ninjutsu. After all Sauke doesn't have THAT many more jutsu's than naruto and he has a 5 for ninjutsu. But then i remember all those annoying rasengans and rasengan spinnofs. Naruto battle tactic is essentially 1 million variations of spam rasengans. Plus taijutsu that is powered by chakra of some kind wether its senjutsu or kyuubi. Even his senjutsu based attacks are as hopelesslly one dimensional and more of the same as usual. It consist of pumping himself with chakra and decking his opponents.

In fact everyone of naruto'sfight for the last 10 years have consisted of rasengan. clone, and punching and kicking opponents to submission. You could copy and paste this sequuence and use it for every one of his fights over the last 10 years. The only thing that changes is his age or the opponents he's facing...lol. Obviously naruto lacks ''range'' when it comes to ninjutsu and fighting. I like naruto more than any other character except jiraiya but even I have to admit this.

Will w see naruto use the fox chakra in the future. Yes. But right now he doesn't get a 5 in ninjutsu, though he is close.

ps wat does RMS stand for.

@atriede

A 5 in Ninjutsu doesn't represent the number of jutsu that someone has but their skill in Ninjutsu. Clearly if Naruto was a 4 at the start of Shippuden then with his current mastery of Sage mode the Rasenshuriken and now Kyuubi chakra mastered his Ninjutsu is without a doubt a 5.

Asuma was a 4.5 in Nin and I'm pretty sure he knew more Ninjutsu than Naruto. Its not all about numbers as he may have had several jutsu's under his belt but they where not useful in his battle against Akatsuki. Gaara uses only sand jutsu and he has a 5 because his skill is that good.

The argument on numbers doesn't really hold water I'm afraid.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    No I always said Seals refers to Knowledge and skill with Seals not sealing jutsu's. Its in my how to read databook thread as well.

Read the explanation right from the databook

How to Read charts
    Ahh, ty for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by ReMaKe View Post
    Whats the "so many" things wrong with my post??..
    I can't even find one!!..

I said "AROUND" one cause i wish unsure!!..
    And then i said that takes away 3.5 away which if you add it up how many more do you need till 5??.. 1.5!!!!!..
    SO i don't see anything wrong :/

On what the seals mean i guess it's hand seals cause why are you gonna make a stat on something not everyone is capable of doing??..

Besides, we have seen people get 4-5 in seals and we haven't seen them do a freaking fuuinjutsu!!..
    relax, it was a joke. man, I'm surprised no1 got it. When you see that pic of RSM Naruto, if the Seals part had referred to fuuinjutsu, you see that Rikudou's fuuinjutsu on the kyubi being used, and if it had referred to handseals, you see a seal on his hand, therefore handseals, lol. So no matter which way you cut it, it's a 5 in Seals, lol. Actually it doesn't really matter anyways, even if he knows only one hand seal, the kagebunshin one, a million shadow clones he gonna bring em, each with a rasengan.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    @atriede

A 5 in Ninjutsu doesn't represent the number of jutsu that someone has but their skill in Ninjutsu. Clearly if Naruto was a 4 at the start of Shippuden then with his current mastery of Sage mode the Rasenshuriken and now Kyuubi chakra mastered his Ninjutsu is without a doubt a 5.

Asuma was a 4.5 in Nin and I'm pretty sure he knew more Ninjutsu than Naruto. Its not all about numbers as he may have had several jutsu's under his belt but they where not useful in his battle against Akatsuki. Gaara uses only sand jutsu and he has a 5 because his skill is that good.

The argument on numbers doesn't really hold water I'm afraid.
    What he said. Number of jutsu, not what makes a great shinobi. It is the ability to endure in order to protect the ones you care for. Without a doubt Naruto has 5 in Ninjutsu because of how powerful his knowledge and skill is in just the few jutsus he is using.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    iTo be honest i'm conflicted about wether to give naruto a 5 in ninjutsu. He has really destructive chakra now that he has the Kyuubi in synch. However I always new he had destructive power and jutsu's. For me the issue was that he lacked range, i.e. there are several types of ninjutsu others can do that he cannot i.e. kakashi. Therefor ehe gets good marks for the quality of his ninjutsu but is still lacking in range (i.e. defensive ninjutsu, barrier ninjutsu e.c.t.) compared to Kakashi.

Fianlly he hasn't used this newfound power for any ninjutsu So far. Think about it for a second. All he has done right now is unlock the Kyuubi's reservior of chakra so he has the POTENTIAL to use it for ninjutsu. What's happened now is he has increasef his already massive stamina, his speed has increased and he is prbl immune to genjutsu. All these fall under different categories to ninjutsu i.e. genjutsu, stamina and speed. He can probably clock the kyuubi's chakra around his body like an armour and use it to fight, allthough he can already do this it will simply be more destructive (as if it needed to be, lol, anyway I guess more power is usefull for piercing extra strong defence like raikage's armour, or garaa's). However This alone isn't enough for me to increase his ninjutsu score. And even at that he can already for Kyuubi armour, it will simply be stronger now.

The Keyword is that unlocking the Kyuubi's chakra means he now has the POTENTIAL to use it the chakra for new and powerfull ninjutsu such as ''THAT'' jutsu. After all chakra is meant too be used for ninjutsu, it isn't ninjutsu in itseld.

Even after all this there are times when I think naruto should get a 5 in ninjutsu. After all Sauke doesn't have THAT many more jutsu's than naruto and he has a 5 for ninjutsu. But then i remember all those annoying rasengans and rasengan spinnofs. Naruto battle tactic is essentially 1 million variations of spam rasengans. Plus taijutsu that is powered by chakra of some kind wether its senjutsu or kyuubi. Even his senjutsu based attacks are as hopelesslly one dimensional and more of the same as usual. It consist of pumping himself with chakra and decking his opponents.

In fact everyone of naruto'sfight for the last 10 years have consisted of rasengan. clone, and punching and kicking opponents to submission. You could copy and paste this sequuence and use it for every one of his fights over the last 10 years. The only thing that changes is his age or the opponents he's facing...lol. Obviously naruto lacks ''range'' when it comes to ninjutsu and fighting. I like naruto more than any other character except jiraiya but even I have to admit this.

Will w see naruto use the fox chakra in the future. Yes. But right now he doesn't get a 5 in ninjutsu, though he is close.

ps wat does RMS stand for.
    But he has a jutsu which covers a whole lotta range, the rasenshuriken. j/k

Having versatility and a range of jutsus is irrelevant when determining a ninjutsu stat. It is the proficiency with which you use the ones you have learned so far, your knowledge and skill in how effectively you use those in battle. And kagebunshin is the most versatile jutsu anyways.

oh and RS or RSM Naruto is Rikudou Sennin Mode Naruto, it's kinda the name that's stuck for Naruto's new look by fans on NF.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-13-2010 at 05:59 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto