Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Now why does that sound gay to me What kind of "nice stuff" do you mean :/
    pfft don't play dumb, you know
    lmao jk

I worded that wrong man. I mean to say that it was all you showed to us, that you're good at graphics, well at least to me.

Cuz I was bored :( Seriously, this summer break needs to end quickly or I suffocate from boredome. Dont wanna whine, but I cant work nor go spend money so what else Im suppose to do :/
    Haha, i wasn't trying to aim it at you with that, I was talking about the arguing. lol I would understand if it was like, basketball, futbol, or football, but manga....lol

In before Pow claims you're wrong and redirects you to his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    In before Pow claims you're wrong and redirects you to his thread.
    Actually i think you pretty much said it all with this:

Kabuto Databook 4 stats (maybe)
    Nin-5 Tai-4 Gen-5 Int-5 Str-4 Spe-4 Sta-4 Sea-5 //total points 36//
    I think you over did Kabuto their a bit as he was never a close combat type and neither was Orochimaru so his Tai & Str should be the same as it was before. His speed could go up to 4.5 as realistic possibility.

Zetsu Databook 4 stats (maybe)
    Nin-5 Tai-2.5 Gen-3 Int-5 Str-4.5 Spe-4 Sta-5 Sea-4 //total points 33//
    I dont recall ever doing one for Zetsu but I will throw mine in for fun

Zetsu = Nin 5 - Tai 2 - Gen 3.5 - Int 4 - Str 3 - Spd 4.5 - Sta 4.5 - Sea 4 = 30.5

Killer A Databok 4 stats (maybe)
    Nin-4 Tai-5 Gen-3 Int-4 Str-5 Spe-5 Sta-5 Sea-3 //total points 34//
    Considering hes a Kage and uses a high level Lightining enhancement jutsu he should have at least a 4.5 in Ninjutsu but I would say 5. Also you may be over estimating his Int.

Most Tajutsu types tend to have lower Int even Kimimaru who seemed a genius type was only 3 in Int same goes for Neji , Hiashi & Gai. I would say 3.5 at best in Int.

Tobi Databook 4 stats (maybe)
    Nin-5 Tai-4 Gen-4 Int-5 Str-4.5 Spe-4.5 Sta-4 Sea-5 //total points 36//
    Tobis been working out a 4 in str??? I guess you did that because he stopped Suigestu's blade with his hand alone?

I'm not ready to make a guess on Tobi's stats since his identity is still in question.

Konan Databook 4 stats (maybe)
    Nin-4.5 Tai-4.5 Gen-3Int-4.5 Str-3 Spe-4 Sta-4 Sea-5 //total points 32.5//

Done for now !
    I'm not sure Konan is a close combat type she strikes me as a mid to long range type so her Tai would be lower my guess. Other than that everything else looks legit.

Why dont you do the 5 kages next or well the other 3 since you did Danzou and A. Also do the bodygaurds of the kage's ... I did some on mangahelpers I may transfer over on my thread. Also I have some new information....

Good job keep posting!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I think you over did Kabuto their a bit as he was never a close combat type and neither was Orochimaru so his Tai & Str should be the same as it was before. His speed could go up to 4.5 as realistic possibility.
    Im thinking that for a normal person, Orochimarus essence would prove to be something close to the cursed seal. Enhancing physical attributes bcs its a new life force in another one. Not just that, I think that many jutsus from Oro are now in Kabutos repertoire, I came up with this theory bcs of the fact that Kabuto can do Edo Tensei.

[B]Considering hes a Kage and uses a high level Lightining enhancement jutsu he should have at least a 4.5 in Ninjutsu but I would say 5. Also you may be over estimating his Int.
    I thought so too, then I remembered few people from the manga. Like Kisame for example, he knows all bunch of A and S rank water ninjutsu but doesnt have a 5 rank. Raikage uses nin-taijutsu so I fiqured that the lightning shield and manipulation is as much as his ninjutsu goes so therefore I decided a 4 should be appropriate.

As for his Inteligence. Being a Kage, but mostly from his speeches, I noticed he isnt dumb at all. Plus, he looks over 30 so 3.5 for sucha grown Kage seemed off to me. On the other side, he isnt that bright so the compromising 4.

Tobis been working out a 4 in str??? I guess you did that because he stopped Suigestu's blade with his hand alone?

Cant deny that, plus I think that he uses some type of artifical body. Unleast his limbs should be bcs he easily changes those like socks. Its more like artifical strenght for me.

Why dont you do the 5 kages next or well the other 3 since you did Danzou and A. Also do the bodygaurds of the kage's ... I did some on mangahelpers I may transfer over on my thread. Also I have some new information....
    Good job keep posting!
    Maybe later
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Exclamation Updating

New stuff !!

Starting with 4 Kages, Danzou substituted with Tsunade and Raikage already done earlier !

Spoiler!

Now lets take a look at Hokages + Hokage Wannabe

Spoiler!

The three greatest Ninjas of all time !!

Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

- Wow I'm surprised you gave Madara a 4.5 Int being that he is the mastermind behind a lot of events.

- I think you might be over doing the Miuzkage a bit.

Going back a bit ....
    Nin-5 Tai-4 Gen-4Int-4.5 Str-3 Spe-4 Sta-3 Sea-5 //total points 32.5/
    You gave Danzou these stats but shouldnt his Gen be 5 since his ultimate jutsu was a forbidden ultimate Sharingan Genjutsu

- Also the 3 greatest ninja of all time I think you broke the Stat scale man !!! lol

I suppose at least in the case of the 6-Sage you could argue that he was beyond S-class being the host of the Jyuubi.

- I know in the Claymore databook they also use a letter system that has E to S class but it goes further and also includes SS, SSS & EX for awakened beings.

So in Naruto's scale if the strongest ninjas are S-class and Tailed beasts would be S to SS class then I would say the 6-sage would be an SS - SSS class shinobi with the Jyuubi.

Not bad but I await the Kage bodyguards and also try and do the Jinchuuriki. If I haven't already posted mine from mangahelpers I'l post em over on my thread. ( Cant remember atm)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

- Wow I'm surprised you gave Madara a 4.5 Int being that he is the mastermind behind a lot of events.
    That was Madara, not Tobi who is the mastermind. You can never know who Tobi is right now, but I was taking the possibility into account. I think Madara back in the days of golden years of Uchiha clan was a 4.5 Int, but if he is Tobi then either way, he just became more clever from all those years.

You gave Danzou these stats but shouldnt his Gen be 5 since his ultimate jutsu was a forbidden ultimate Sharingan Genjutsu
    Well, Danzou may had the greatest Ilusion, but he was using it really sloppy and cheaply like he didnt quite get the system but knew the basic "controls". The credit goes to Orochimaru who helped him get all those sharingans on his arm. Maybe I should have given him 4.5 though as he also used Shishuis genjutsu :/

- Also the 3 greatest ninja of all time I think you broke the Stat scale man !!! lol
    Well of course, we are talking about the Sage of the Six Paths !! He created a fricking Moon !! Thats as godly as you can get !

- I know in the Claymore databook they also use a letter system that has E to S class but it goes further and also includes SS, SSS & EX for awakened beings.

So in Naruto's scale if the strongest ninjas are S-class and Tailed beasts would be S to SS class then I would say the 6-sage would be an SS - SSS class shinobi with the Jyuubi.
    Agreed

Not bad but I await the Kage bodyguards and also try and do the Jinchuuriki. If I haven't already posted mine from mangahelpers I'l post em over on my thread. ( Cant remember atm)
    [/QUOTE]

Kage Bodyguards maybe, but Jinchurikies IDK. We havent seen any of them besides Naruto and Hachibi, then there was Gaara as well but hes not one of em anymore. There is this one dude from anime who fights with bubbles, then there was the catwoman and .. all we have seen ? I know Im shooting blindly already with some of my stats, but unleast I had some vague info then just a picture of the character. Well, wel see ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I think Seals originally refered to handseals, but as the Manga progressed Fuuinjutsu took on a much greater level of importance.

The only way to solve this is to find out if the Kanji in the databook means Handseals or Fuuinjutsu. Anyone have a way to check this?
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Before I post some of my things, I think I should point out the most important thing. Its that the stats doesnt really mean that much and, dont look on the numbers like a power levels. Naruto himself proved to us that it doesnt matter much.

Heres a logicaly formulated ranking of a ninja from the stats points :

Lets start :

[CENTER]
    Spoiler!

[SPOILER]Sasuke Databook 3 stats
    Nin-5 Tai-3.5 Gen-4 Int-3.5 Str-3.5 Spe-4.5 Sta-3.5 Sea-4 //total points 31.5//
    [IMG]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww282/juniorwolfALIASmaxo

Done for now !
    ya'll need to update naruto's stats to give him a 5 for his speed. In fact his speed is off da charts. Also ninjutsu is probably improved. I use to have him as 4 for ninjutsu. I assume increased speed means better taijutsu although I already gave him a 5 for taijutsu.