Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Maximo´s Databook stats predictions

Before I post some of my things, I think I should point out the most important thing. Its that the stats doesnt really mean that much and, dont look on the numbers like a power levels. Naruto himself proved to us that it doesnt matter much.

Heres a logicaly formulated ranking of a ninja from the stats points :

Tier S // 34 - 40 // points

Tier A // 25.5 - 33.5 // points

Tier B // 17 - 25 // points

Tier C // 8.5-16.5 // points

Tier D // 1-8 // points
    Lets start :

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Done for now !
    Last edited by Maximo; 07-23-2010 at 07:11 PM.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I wanna predict too

I disagree with what you came up with for Naruto and Sasuke. Alot has happened to them both since then, they've received massive powerups. Itachi was 35.5 or 36 IIRC, Sasuke will have surpassed that with his EMS, to atleast 37. Jiraiya tied with Itachi's stats, and Minato would be around the same as Jiraiya or half a point higher, at 36.5. Naruto will surpass that to 37 atleast, possibly 38, depending on his fuuinjutsu training.

Naruto

Ninjutsu: 5
    Taijutsu: 5
    Genjutsu: 3.5
    Intelligence: 4.5
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 5
    Stamina: 5
    Seals: 4
    Total: 37

Damn, Naruto's gonna be badass. ok, how I got to those. ninjutsu being 5 is obvious by now with fuutonrasenshuriken, sage mode etc. taijutsu being 5, we saw his skill without sage mode improve greatly against kamui, oroi, and frog katas in sage mode automatically gives it a 5. Genjutsu, I gave him 3.5 mainly due to being able to resist, break, or endure genjutsu, as for Tsukuyomi, we're still not sure whether kyubi will help him break out of it so I'll keep it under 4 for now, it's bound to increase by the end of the manga tho. Intelligence, 4.5, he's maturing very nicely, and his battle strategies are superb. Strength, obviously a 5, he throws around giant rhinos for fun. Speed, definitely a 5, Sage mode improved it greatly, even his base speed as shown against kamui/omoi, and if he learns hiraishin, he'll be at Minato level.
    Stamina, 5 duh, this one's through the roof, now that he has full control of half the kyubi's chakra. Seals, 5, now this is assuming that he has met up with an uzumaki clan survivor and learned most if not all of the fuuinjutsus by the time databook 4 comes out. Him learning fuuinjutsu is obvious, just not sure when it'll happen, he needs it to seal the jyubi for good and for sealing Sasuke's sharingan bloodline if Sasuke were to live. If the fuuinjutsu training happens then, the total when databook 4 comes out will be 38. But by the end of the manga, after all is said and done, Hokage Naruto's total will be 40, God of shinobis. Only a healthy Nagato and Rikudou would've achieved that status, actuallly Rikudou would be like 80, and jyubi jinchuriki Rikudou would be over 9000.

Sasuke

Genjutsu: 5
    Intelligence: 5
    Strength: 4
    Stamina: 4
    Seals: 4
    Total: 37

Fixed the seals part, now they're both equals, which makes more sense.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-23-2010 at 07:32 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Hey, Roku. Are you assuming the "seals" stat refers to sealing techniques? If so, I think you got it wrong. It refers to Handseals.

@·Rokudaime Sennin· ™

I think you went overboard there.

Im not sure if you posted stats for Narutos and Sasukes peak conditions in theyre late 20s ? It seems so bcs there is no way that Naruto would learn all about hand seals and have a 5 at seals, mature so much in so little time to have 4.5 inteligence and the rest. Hes just 15, plus I dont know if you got into account that Narutos base stats are drastically different then those of Sage Mode Naruto.

Sasuke the same, plus you gave him a lower stat in seals then he had in Databook 3 lol, Naruto must have punched him too hard

I made the stats of Naruto and Sasuke how I see them to be currently.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Hey, Roku. Are you assuming the "seals" stat refers to sealing techniques? If so, I think you got it wrong. It refers to Handseals.
    um, you sure? Why the hell would you need a stat for making handseals, shouldn't that be a part of ninjutsu? ok, if that's the case, then it's f**kin retarded, LOL. It should coincide with their abilities in sealing jutsus or fuuinjutsus. Otherwise they need to either add a new category or take out the handseals and change it to fuuinjutsus.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    @·Rokudaime Sennin· ™

I think you went overboard there.

Im not sure if you posted stats for Narutos and Sasukes peak conditions in theyre late 20s ? It seems so bcs there is no way that Naruto would learn all about hand seals and have a 5 at seals, mature so much in so little time to have 4.5 inteligence and the rest. Hes just 15, plus I dont know if you got into account that Narutos base stats are drastically different then those of Sage Mode Naruto.

Sasuke the same, plus you gave him a lower stat in seals then he had in Databook 3 lol, Naruto must have punched him too hard

I made the stats of Naruto and Sasuke how I see them to be currently.
    I think you're clearly underestimating them both. How the hell do you expect them both to have stats lower than Itachi and Jiraiya/Minato? They're supposed to surpass each of them. 37 sounds about right by the time of databook 4, and by the time they fight, 37.5 or even 38.

Well I counted Sage mode stats as part of the whole. And you forgot to take into account that perfecting Sage mode improved his base stats immensely, gaining control over half of the kyubi's chakra (yang) should improve those base stats and bring them to level 5. So whether he's in sage mode or not, he'll still be a 5 in taijutsu, speed, strength, and such. Intelligence can be counted in many ways, he's grown thru pain, gotten more wisdom, and has a better understanding of the shinobi world. Btw, he's sixteen, so is Sasuke.

I fixed Sasuke's stat in seals, and gave Naruto a 4 now. And seriously what about fuuinjutsus?
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-23-2010 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    um, you sure? Why the hell would you need a stat for making handseals, shouldn't that be a part of ninjutsu? ok, if that's the case, then it's f**kin retarded, LOL. It should coincide with their abilities in sealing jutsus or fuuinjutsus. Otherwise they need to either add a new category or take out the handseals and change it to fuuinjutsus.

lol. Maybe how fast you are with them??.. Look at KaKashi for example, he does those hand seals so freaking fast!!..
    .................................................. .................................................. ....

I disagree with Naruto's and Sasuke's stats!!..

I would put them like this:

NaRuTo:
    Taijutsu: 4 (For me it's not about how strong you punch or kick, it's more about how you use it!!..I would give a 5 to Rock Lee and Gai, that's because they know how to fight using Taijutsu!!..)
    Genjutsu: 3.5
    Intelligence: 3.5
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 4(Putting him 5 means he's faster or at the same speed level as Sasuke and that's B/S)
    stamina: 5
    Seals: 1.5(This should even be lower since the only time i see him using hand seals is when he's about to use "Kage Bunshin" other then that no hand seals :/)Total:31.5

SaSuKe:
    Genjutsu: 5
    Intlligence:5(What does this mean??..Smartness??..If so why rank him so low in it when he's a genius??..)
    Strength: 3.5
    Stamina: 3.5
    Hand Seals: 4
    Total: 36

Beer and Music
    Nice graphics Maximo

IMO, that's the only thing you did here, show some nice stuff, at least for me.

Why? Because I don't really care about stats really, and a fan's perspective of stats is still inaccurate, no matter if you're narutard extraordinaire ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™, Paulbee, or POW. I think the only time I would actually take notice into stats would be if they were released by Masashi Kishimoto himself(even if he contradicts his manga that much). Plus...stats? really...it's a fucking manga.

I fixed Sasuke's stat in seals, and gave Naruto a 4 now. And seriously what about fuuinjutsus?
    Sealing jutsus are a part of ninjutsu category. Hand seals account for knowledge of performing handseals. That means, how many you can do and how fast or efficent during a battle. Remember, there are some seals outside the official few, like Narutos special handseal for KB jutsu or Minatos even more special handseal using kunai. Theres more to handseals then you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Nice graphics Maximo
    IMO, that's the only thing you did here, show some nice stuff, at least for me.
    Now why does that sound gay to me What kind of "nice stuff" do you mean :/

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Plus...stats? really...it's a fucking manga.
    Cuz I was bored :( Seriously, this summer break needs to end quickly or I suffocate from boredome. Dont wanna whine, but I cant work nor go spend money so what else Im suppose to do :/
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

Not really. Think of it this way, a person with a 5 in seals (handseals) has a much better chance of pulling off a more complicated jutsu that uses many handseals than a person with a 1 in seals trying to pull off the same jutsu, right?

Sealing jutsus are a subcategory of Ninjutsu. So chances are if someone is good with the Ninjutsu, they'll be pretty decent with the sealing jutsus as well (assuming they have them in their arsenal).

Nice thread maximo.
    Spoiler!