Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    yup, also from what i read about the avatar: legend of korra. i think its going to be bad. the main reason i already do like it, is cause the kill off aang
    He's not DEAD if you follow Avatar logic. Plus we'll see him plenty. SOMEONE has to instruct Korra after all. Plus tenzin will be a badass.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Actualy Bankai is right you cant have two avatars in one generation. The next avatar is born right after the previous dies. Thus, aang is killed off. This is simple avatar logic.

Anyway I, exicited im going to start watching re runs again to prepare myself for such epicness.
    Also can someone tell me what steampunk is.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post
    Actualy Bankai is right you cant have two avatars in one generation. The next avatar is born right after the previous dies. Thus, aang is killed off. This is simple avatar logic.

Anyway I, exicited im going to start watching re runs again to prepare myself for such epicness.
    I'm talking about Spirit World shenanigans. That's how Aang will istruct her. After all, Korra IS Aang according to Avatar logic.

Also, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=steampunk

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Decidedly Undecided
    Am I the only one who sees this for what it is?

Spoiler!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Am I the only one who sees this for what it is?

Spoiler!
    Isn't any series anyone makes ever just an attempt to cash in on that IP?

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    He's not DEAD if you follow Avatar logic. Plus we'll see him plenty. SOMEONE has to instruct Korra after all. Plus tenzin will be a badass.
    who is tenzin ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh_tHappenz View Post

if you do that, them you might not like the new series. Your going to see how awesome the original series is and have high expectation for the new one.
    I'm talking about Spirit World shenanigans. That's how Aang will istruct her. After all, Korra IS Aang according to Avatar logic.

Also, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=steampunk
    that is true. but i didn't want to see spirit aang. and i dont think we will see lots of spirit would shenanigans in this new avatar series

also, how did you get that link to open up google and search the word you wanted it to

Isn't any series anyone makes ever just an attempt to cash in on that IP?
    yup
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I used www.lmgtfy.com for the search.

Tenzin is Aang's son, the current Last Airbender. Korra went to Republic City to learn Airbending from him. At the start of the series she's already mastered Earth, Water and Fire.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I used www.lmgtfy.com for the search.

Tenzin is Aang's son, the current Last Airbender. Korra went to Republic City to learn Airbending from him. At the start of the series she's already mastered Earth, Water and Fire.
    Seems like a good start for the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinoh View Post
    Seems like a good start for the series.
    I agree. I also like the whole politics section they're putting in it. Republic City is full of benders of all kinds but there's a group that's gaining power that wants to outlaw bending entirely. Should be interesting.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

awesome, definitely looking forward to this.