Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    New Legend of Korra has started!!

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

The season finale was good and bad. I expected more motive behind Red Lotus than just "natural order". Killing the avatar in the avatar state won't stop the cycle. That was the previous thought before we knew about Vaatu and Raava. Now we know that neither Vaatu or Raava can be killed. They already killed Raava before and that's why Korra had lost her connections to previous avatars. If she is killed, then Raava will just fuse with someone else.

The other thing is that there has to be a way of achieving flight for air benders without losing everyone you care about. Detachment for worldy things is fine, but I think one should be able to achieve it with meditation. It's ironic that Zaheer, who became an airbender a 3 weeks ago has unlocked airbending that hasn't been seen for 1000 years. It's kind of an embarrassment for air benders if you ask me. The avatar state did show flying though, so I know it's possible.

Korra looks fucked up. It might be because the directors are trying to convey mercury poisoning and its effects in real life. Any who, I think she will need to go through some spiritual healing. She'll be back and she'll learn to control her anger. She'll learn to fight more strategically than just rage hulk mode as we saw with Zaheer.

As for Ginora, we know she's the new air bender boss. She deserves it. However, I thought shaving your head was optional?

The fights were all good, but they didn't needlessly need to die like that. It just makes no sense why people of the Red Lotus are giving up their lives for "natural order". It does make sense to give up their lives to avoid imprisonment for life though. Also, where the hell is the white lotus? Why is Zuko getting scared and running? Did he not learn to master fire bending even further after he got old or is he just a shell of his former self?

Out of all the seasons, the story of Avatar Wan was the best. Aman was the best villain. Vaatu sucked at fighting. All he does is eye beam. Zaheer was good, but a disappointment in the end as his motive was foolish. I thought he had honor, but he didn't.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter